1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving the awesome group pics!! :yess: Keep 'em coming! :)

really looking forward to completing my team...whenever that may be!! :lol

@Fremen's photo somehow is balancing Drax's proportions - I think it might have to do with Groot in the back which obscures the depth and color. You normally have a greater contrast between the figure and backdrop.

20170612_092626.jpg

Get mine tomorrow. My expectations are low, so hopefully he exceeds them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It should.

I wasn't expecting much, but he turned out to be better than I thought he would. Make no mistake the body misses the mark, but still turned out looking better in hand than I was expecting.

Get mine tomorrow. My expectations are low, so hopefully he exceeds them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm pretty confident he will...

Say what you like about the drawbacks of the figure, but when I put him in with the rest of the team it really was like magic filling in that missing piece. He brings SO MUCH character to the group... And all of a sudden it was The Guardians of the Galaxy and not just a few random characters. My opinion, of course, but if you're a huge fan of this movie (as I am) its hard to think you won't agree!

I'm pretty confident he will...

Say what you like about the drawbacks of the figure, but when I put him in with the rest of the team it really was like magic filling in that missing piece. He brings SO MUCH character to the group... And all of a sudden it was The Guardians of the Galaxy and not just a few random characters. My opinion, of course, but if you're a huge fan of this movie (as I am) its hard to think you won't agree!

:exactly:

It should.

I wasn't expecting much, but he turned out to be better than I thought he would. Make no mistake the body misses the mark, but still turned out looking better in hand than I was expecting.

I'd give him a C+. Unfortunately two of the Guardians figures are pretty crappy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder when BBTS is going to get this in stock. Really looking forward to getting my hands on this.

Back