1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my Drax yesterday. I like him and happy to have the team complete. Well, almost. Waiting for Yondu, Nebula and Mantis :)

The long wait and then this... Oh dear.

IMG_9154.jpg

I agree that it's all about the pose with Drax, and agree that it is staggering how they could not bulk him up a little more... however I'm just so happy the are all together finally! IMG_6275.jpg

I think you can pop those off? My Starlord one pops off occasionally, anyway :lol

Mine came in! I can't decide which pants to put him in. He's going in the back, so it probably doesn't matter too much...

Pop what off? We're looking at the fact Drax's name is upside down...

Pop what off? We're looking at the fact Drax's name is upside down...

The name plate is a separate piece. On correctly made bases, it's probably glued on. They just glued it on upside down.

Here's a quick cell phone picture. My Starlord's base didn't even have any remains of glue on it, so it might just slide on.

starlord.jpg

giphy.gif

That takes the cake on being the biggest head scratcher I've ever seen with a HT figure set. :lol

As mentioned though, the majority of name plates on these bases are merely glued on. You can pry them off with some force.

Hahaha. It's pretty ridiculous. Yeah, I'll definitely figure out the prying of it.

Quick shot of my A-holes. I had to double check my base after buffy's picture. Hope you get it fixed.

That looks so good. Yes, everyone pay attention to your bases.

Back