1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should see the look on my friend's face after selling his GOTG set a day before they announced Drax for po :rotfl

I'll get it, if only to have the full GotG set... but, I wish they'd given him some expression.. angry.. or even just a little miffed. That blank stare just isn't doing it for me.

Extra pants? What a weird extra.

I wouldn't necessarily say you have to buy the others.

I haven't seen the costume Drax has for Vol 2. But I'm assuming it's an upgraded version of the the garb he had at he end of the film but I'd be more than happy with this one. I sold my Star-Lord and never bought Gamora or Rocket cause I knew they would get new gear in the 2nd plus I really started to hate the long coat look on Peter.

I think it's fun to mix and match.

I do think Groot is very good, but Gamora, Star-Lord and Rocket will definitely be better next time. I not sure about Drax. I think this is pretty good...

More Pics :rotfl

12792161_457878894404310_7348336901519902601_o.jpg
12829284_457878887737644_5777295713216234528_o.jpg
12495951_457878654404334_5801830284133123396_o.jpg
920868_457878897737643_8018366745849680583_o.jpg
12783689_457878817737651_7472182460267897177_o.jpg
[新品消息]Hot Toys 《銀河守護隊》復仇戰士達拉斯-DRAX 1/6 人偶 - Toys Zone D 玩具兄弟 -Figures Price List. Reviews

I do think Groot is very good, but Gamora, Star-Lord and Rocket will definitely be better next time. I not sure about Drax. I think this is pretty good...

Yeah I agree with Groot. He's the only Guardian I currently have right now. I seriously SERIOUSLY hope we see something akin to her Marvel NOW armor. I love her All-New All-Different look as well but ugh, that Mass Effect-y armor just looks so good on her.

Glad to finally see Drax is being released, the expression on the headsculpt still lacks intensity but at this point it's better than no Drax at all.

Yeah I agree with Groot. He's the only Guardian I currently have right now. I seriously SERIOUSLY hope we see something akin to her Marvel NOW armor. I love her All-New All-Different look as well but ugh, that Mass Effect-y armor just looks so good on her.

I'm old school Gamora-fan, but I did like the outfit in the film. My biggest concern is the hs. But never seen it in hand.

I'm confused why people keep saying he lacks expression when throughout most of the movie he lacked expression - which makes the figure look even more LIKE Drax from the film - which is part of the humor of the character for me.

I have said this many times. I even posted like a dozen picture from the film of the most important scenes and he has a blank stare in all of them.

I'm old school Gamora-fan, but I did like the outfit in the film. My biggest concern is the hs. But never seen it in hand.

I'm an old school Gamora fan as well but that classic costume wouldn't fit at all with the movie costumes let alone in the collection. XD And I freaking love that costume. This is a HUGE fanboy nitpick but I seriously think that Gamora needs those yellow circles around her eyes in the movies. I dunno why it took me a while to realize that after the film came out but I always thought something looked a little off about her look but that's the only thing I wish she had in those movies....but back to Drax...

Agree about the yellow circles on Gamora's eyes. Its too bad they have established what she looks like already. I was thinking maybe they could show up when she gets really angry. One thing I don't like about her costume is her boots, they're too clunky and HT sculpted them with no articulation, so they're very restrictive on the figure. Now it looks like shes wearing the same kind of boots in the new movie :slap It wouldn't be so bad if HT made them out of fabric but I doubt it.

I'm glad this is coming out but I still would of got the rest of team if he wasn't getting released. He is probably the weakest figure of the batch IMO....but welcome addition regardless.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Ordered.

I have lurked the GOTG stuff and finally gave in and bought Rocket/Groot combo. So now Drax is on pre-order.

No turning back. :p

Back