1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Team completed. :lol

412307836.jpg

:lol Nice!! :rotfl

Every time I see Drax up for PO on all these sites I get giddy like a small child.
I still can't believe he's being released and released this year too!

Brand new to this forum and brand new to collecting Hot Toys.

I bought my first one (Star-lord) only about 2 weeks ago (massive Gotg fan) had no intention of getting the rest due to the fact that Drax wasn't released and the prices here in Australia are CRAZY!

Saw Drax was now getting released, so $1200AUD later I have now purchased the whole gang!
Groot, Rocket and Gamora arrived in the mail today and Drax is on pre order :)

HAPPY DAYS!

I bought my first one (Star-lord) only about 2 weeks ago (massive Gotg fan) had no intention of getting the rest due to the fact that Drax wasn't released and the prices here in Australia are CRAZY!

Saw Drax was now getting released, so $1200AUD later I have now purchased the whole gang!

HAPPY DAYS!

I've got the whole gang as well, and of course have Drax on pre-order... but your comment about the ridiculous prices us Aussies have to pay is pertinent to me at the moment.. I've only recently started to seriously collect high end figures and have spent over $5000 in the last 5 months on figures... Money I seemed to have had in the first place bit still...It's bulls#!t how much we have to pay!

:medic

HAPPY DAYS!

Congrats. :duff

HAPPY DAYS!

:clap Congrats! They are a great looking group of figures, and will be even more so once Drax is released. Star Lord is an excellent figure to be starting off with too. :)

:welcome1: to the forum!!! :wave

HAPPY DAYS!

Welcome! Can't wait to get Drax either. The shelf will finally be complete.

Do you think they will ever have a "team" uniform? I don't like how different all their outfits look. I'm definitely going to display Drax with the ravager pants, if I decide to buy this version. I might just wait it out although I don't want to wait 5 years for another drax

Where did you get Star-Lord?

I got star-lord from a toy collector who has a business selling collectables near where I live. Could only find the regular one online for $500aud+
But managed to score him for $450aud

Bonus was it was the special edition one with the orb and handcuffs! Score

I've got the whole gang as well, and of course have Drax on pre-order... but your comment about the ridiculous prices us Aussies have to pay is pertinent to me at the moment.. I've only recently started to seriously collect high end figures and have spent over $5000 in the last 5 months on figures... Money I seemed to have had in the first place bit still...It's bulls#!t how much we have to pay!

:medic

Couldn't agree more, it's worse because our dollar is crap at the moment!

It looks like Dave Bautista does know about the Hot Toys Drax figure.
He also knows it's not out yet.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2016-04-09 at 2.34.08 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2016-04-09 at 2.34.08 PM.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 256
Back