1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Hopefully, this will be a regular release not an exclusive...

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Given that the HK Anime fair is coming in at the end of next month, maybe Drax really WILL be an exclusive.

I know that Gamora is not selling that well, so they might produce Drax in a small run... makes sense. If they do that... they might not even bother to refine anything (which would suck).

Given that the HK Anime fair is coming in at the end of next month, maybe Drax really WILL be an exclusive.

I know that Gamora is not selling that well, so they might produce Drax in a small run... makes sense. If they do that... they might not even bother to refine anything (which would suck).

that indeed will be suck. but i guess it would be better rather than no drax at all. :dunno

I can't wait for SDCC this year. Last year was a gamechanger.

I can't wait for SDCC this year. Last year was a gamechanger.

Next year will be better :monkey3 and I'm not just saying that because I'll be there.............:monkey3:monkey3

I'm sure this year will be great though..... Civil War trailer anyone? :panic:

Isn't Marvel not even set to show up this year?

No Marvel this year. DC will own it, my guess is they'll assemble the JLA on stage.

I hope HT finally show us some Rocky, Rambo, Drax, Ronan, a new Bale from Begins, perhaps new figures from Aliens, new Terminator stuff...it's gonna be fun.

Marvel hasn't spelled out their exact plans but they said something about not attending SDCC this year. Disney has already said that Saturday at D23 there will be a big Marvel/Disney/Star Wars event in the big hall. D23 is about a month after SDCC. So the belief is that Disney wants to save the Civil War stuff for D23 and Marvel Studios is skipping SDCC. Marvel should still be at SDCC with a booth and TV/animated/comic book stuff, just not the big panel in Hall H like they normally do.

Which sucks because that likely also means that none of the actors will be there, so no autographs at the Marvel booth. Which is not for the weak (this was the booth during the Avengers signing last year, my Wife and Son are in this picture).

53dbad6ab6128.jpg

I sure could go for a new Howard Chan interview about now. Bit of a lull of surprises or excitement.

No Marvel this year. DC will own it, my guess is they'll assemble the JLA on stage.

I hope HT finally show us some Rocky, Rambo, Drax, Ronan, a new Bale from Begins, perhaps new figures from Aliens, new Terminator stuff...it's gonna be fun.

Drax, Ronan and Ripley are the ones I wanna see at this SDCC

Hulkbuster will go to WL during SDCC once people start seeing it in person and tweeting photos of them next to it. :lecture

Hulkbuster will go to WL during SDCC once people start seeing it in person and tweeting photos of them next to it. :lecture

Well maybe

-OMG, did you see those SDCC photos of the Hot Toys Hulkbuster, I want that thing,
-*see's price
-ehhhhhhhhhh actually nevermind

I think it's one of those things that until people see it in person, they think it's too much money. Then they see it in person and realize it's actually not that bad.

I think it's one of those things that until people see it in person, they think it's too much money. Then they see it in person and realize it's actually not that bad.

You may be right on that one....... I'm looking forward to seeing pics though. Might get a sense of the size of this behemoth :lol

Cophoto just described my buying habits ...I like pretty shiny things

Back