1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

It's a typo - collection you'll never see :lecture

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Looking forward to seeing the Corey Stoll and Paul Rudd sculpts from Ant-Man. From what I have heard the action sequences are gamechanging.

Looking forward to seeing the Corey Stoll and Paul Rudd sculpts from Ant-Man. From what I have heard the action sequences are gamechanging.

There is an Ant Man thread :lol

but yeah I want both those :hi5:

Has Ronan been confirmed or is that just hopeful thinking?
image.jpg

:monkey3

:panic::panic::panic: Where did you find that pic????!!!!!! Super excited now! :yess::yess::yess:

:panic::panic::panic: Where did you find that pic????!!!!!! Super excited now! :yess::yess::yess:

Calm down, it's brainiac, he shopped it. Pretty convincing at first too :lol

Damn. Haha. I've been busy the past few weeks so I haven't kept up with much except what's been revealed on facebook. Was really hoping for a Ronan/Nebula/Yondu... :slap

I'd be all over a Ronan though, for real. As would a lot people I know!

:lol:lol

Damn he's good. Had me completely fooled until Bransen spilled the beans

I'd be all over a Ronan though, for real. As would a lot people I know!

I'd pay to see Rushman all over Ronan.. wait a minute... .Allnight is that you?

1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible ...

Dw is a friend, don't want to leave him hanging like that :lol:lol:lol

Besides you can see the hammer is cut off :lol:lol

I would buy a Ronan figure WAY before I would buy Drax / Gamora.

Drax, Ronan, Yondu, Nebula...still hoping HT is trolling us and "Wave 2" of the GOTG line is coming after the AOU line is done.

He's one of my biggest wants...... I think it would make a great figure, and given his role he should have been made over Thanos :ohbfrank:

the only downside is he doesnt know how to dance off. :lol

Back