1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Without Drax I'm not buying any GoTG this round. I may for the sequel if the whole team gets made.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

He will get made.

Without Drax I'm not buying any GoTG this round. I may for the sequel if the whole team gets made.

I understand that logic, but I currently have Star Lord and Gamora. And I must admit, they look incredible. Really glad I got them. Rocket and Groot should be here soon. Drax will be the cherry on top if we get him. But I'm definitely not disappointed with how the Guardians figures have come out. They each hold their own. :)

I understand that logic, but I currently have Star Lord and Gamora. And I must admit, they look incredible. Really glad I got them. Rocket and Groot should be here soon. Drax will be the cherry on top if we get him. But I'm definitely not disappointed with how the Guardians figures have come out. They each hold their own. :)

Yeah they look great but I'm kinda OCD with teams and not having Drax will always feel incomplete. If Drax is made I'll pick them all up I doubt any of them will sell out soon.

Will you guys please stop bumping this $&%&# thread without new news?

Says the guy that just bumped the thread without any news....

It was the guy before him I think, but its just something he's gonna have to live with :lol

Yea, but when he posts it does the same thing. I was just pointingn out how silly it is. It's the same as quoting someone, saying something to/about the post and then getting upset when that person writes back. Your doing the same thing the other person is and you act like your above it. Lol drives me nuts.

Who cares if a thread gets bumped. Or why. Or if a thread ends up a bit of course. Again, this is not a news site. If all you care about is offical news there are sites for that. This is a discussion forum. A chat room. An online club house. To expect it to only be new info is silly.

You should make that last part your sig.

Yea, but when he posts it does the same thing. I was just pointingn out how silly it is. It's the same as quoting someone, saying something to/about the post and then getting upset when that person writes back. Your doing the same thing the other person is and you act like your above it. Lol drives me nuts.

Who cares if a thread gets bumped. Or why. Or if a thread ends up a bit of course. Again, this is not a news site. If all you care about is offical news there are sites for that. This is a discussion forum. A chat room. An online club house. To expect it to only be new info is silly.

thumbup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love that moment because its when he finally unleashes the power of the gem on Ultron.

Its great, and then when Thor and Iron Man join in and completely overwhelm him :lol, love it, and they totally rip apart his shiny new body :rotfl

Back