1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

He still needs a lot of work on him. It may be some time before we see official specs for this guy. Seems like a rushed job to get him ready for SDCC.
Agreed. If this is a very early prototype then I'd say he's coming along nicely. But if this is a finished prototype then I'd say uh-oh...

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

i wonder what HT will have in store at anicom hong kong..

Not a fan of visible joints in general but they really stand out so much on this figure due to the colour and detail on the figure not really joining up. All the others look great but is one to hide up the back if this is like the final product.

Well I think i'll get him, it's almost certain HT wont tweak him, especially his body. Face looks good but it's the most plain expression yet, drop the eyebrows down and he would look a bit angrier. Overall not great but also not as bad as it could have been.

Well I think i'll get him, it's almost certain HT wont tweak him, especially his body. Face looks good but it's the most plain expression yet, drop the eyebrows down and he would look a bit angrier. Overall not great but also not as bad as it could have been.

:lol yeah, ht should give him an angry hs instead of the one shown, afterall he's the destroyer not a sleeper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And it gets worse...

Giraffe next and chest becomes his torso, arms look pretty skinny and the expression is plain sleepy. Thinking about skipping the GOTG, love the team, most likely gonna love the film but with a team display everyone needs to be good or the weak ones bring the rest down :gah:

View attachment 122532

sy2uta8y.jpg

ajebymu2.jpg

u4u8agas.jpg

ajebymu2.jpg

u4u8agas.jpg

The main thing you see when you look at Bautista is his imposing physique, Hasbro did a better job and representing that with Drax than HT have :lol

He needs work, but the likeness is great.

it seemed like his eyes werent even painted? Im sure this is a rough proto.

it seemed like his eyes werent even painted? Im sure this is a rough proto.

well hopefully, Honestly I could get over the shoulders if they got rid of the arm seams, but he needs major improvement imo

After seeing them all, I am actually relieved I'm not interested at all in them. That's 5 figures I can take off my list. The likeness is great on all of them, but they all look dull to me. THe only one that stands out in my eyes is Rocket.

After seeing them all, I am actually relieved I'm not interested at all in them. That's 5 figures I can take off my list. The likeness is great on all of them, but they all look dull to me. THe only one that stands out in my eyes is Rocket.

:horror:horror

Well either Drax gets a major revamp or I dont get any of them, the main thing with trying to sell a team is that they all have to look good, Drax just brings the rest down :( there's always GOTG2 tho. At this rate I'll actually stick to my plan and just have Ultron & Thanos...why am I so fussy :lol

Well either Drax gets a major revamp or I dont get any of them, the main thing with trying to sell a team is that they all have to look good, Drax just brings the rest down :( there's always GOTG2 tho. At this rate I'll actually stick to my plan and just have Ultron & Thanos...why am I so fussy :lol

a discerning collector :duff:

he looks like security guy steve wilko from jerry springer

Back