1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Looks like a rushed proto to unveil in time for SDCC. I agree that the body needs to be fix -- look more imposing and firm. Likeness is great and undeniably Batista, but needs a more determined expression. The daydreaming expression is in character with the idiotic Drax of the 90's (back when he swallowed one of the infinity gems thinking it was a jellybean), not the Drax we now have at present in comics and in the movie.

It was the one figure from the line that I was most looking forward to, I'm looking forward to it getting a lot better :)

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Preferred Drax with the purple cape.

Looks like a rushed proto to unveil in time for SDCC. I agree that the body needs to be fix -- look more imposing and firm. Likeness is great and undeniably Batista, but needs a more determined expression. The daydreaming expression is in character with the idiotic Drax of the 90's (back when he swallowed one of the infinity gems thinking it was a jellybean), not the Drax we now have at present in comics and in the movie.

It was the one figure from the line that I was most looking forward to, I'm looking forward to it getting a lot better :)

yes very true and a :goodpost:

I'm sure it will get better :duff

yes very true and a :goodpost:

I'm sure it will get better :duff

Fingers crossed! THis line should be a homerun!

And lol at the grammar error on my post you quoted. Won't bother editing anymore LOL

:exactly::goodpost:

The expression doesn't work. At all. They should go with... something a little more... less boring.

This could've been cool...
guardians-of-the-galaxy-movie-screenshot-drax-the-destroyer.jpg

Maybe if we complain enough... Hot Toys will change the sculpt...

*looks at TDW Loki*

...Nevermind.

They didn't even include his torso Lmfao

The Drax sculpt was so bad... someone ripped the figure in half!

He does look meh, but I do plan on getting the whole team though.

Yeah he must have been rushed out

Hot Toys Employee #1: Quick! Take that James Tolkan headsculpt and paint it grey!
Hot Toys Employee #2: Our GOTG lineup is now complete! And no one will ever know...

I was hoping for something more like this.
DSC07493.jpg

Back