1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

He looks a lot better. Loving the muted colors. Still wished his brows were more stern but other wise I like it!

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

I have an arrow for that :lol

Just kidding, I can make you a sig if you want, PM me :D
I made mine, Darkangels, Y4NK33's, Natalie Rushman's and a few others :dance

Thanks! Might take you up on that offer! :rock

e48d4abe39f88f23d2b9f1acfbdba10f.jpg

A new angle I suppose.... Best looking photo so far in my opinion!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That does look good :clap
Shoulders bug me but not by much, I need it :lol

Yeh I'm going to the expo tomorrow, will be posting a ton of photos...

For a ferocious, revenge-obsessed warrior, he sure looks serene and peaceful.

Drax the Contented? Drax the Blissful?

___

I was gonna say his shoulder look a tad thin, thought he looked undersized all together but maybe it's just his shoulders

For a ferocious, revenge-obsessed warrior, he sure looks serene and peaceful.

Drax the Contented? Drax the Blissful?

Drax the surrounded by friends he loves - the imbecile, the dumb tree, the green whore, and the rodent. He is happy.

While a select few have said that the torso is terrible, I think the only thing lacking is some taper from the shoulders to the waist, especially on his backside starting below the arms. Doesn't need to be as exaggerated as on the old Predator Dutch, but there should be a bit. That said, no complaints from me if we get the figure as displayed. We've waited long enough!

He has no lats. That would add a lot of bulk right there

48a4398faf538c257cd30d41cfea6893.jpg
bd6da91ae160acbf709caeb95e0540aa.jpg
b3a74d8aa3c6e96d443dd90c48767e72.jpg

These are screen captures from budget Starks video.
I'm pretty impressed with how many changes they made comparing to the old version. It's like an entirely new figure now.

He has no lats. That would add a lot of bulk right there

Looks like they could give him some bigger lats without affecting his tats, if that matters...

While a select few have said that the torso is terrible, I think the only thing lacking is some taper from the shoulders to the waist, especially on his backside starting below the arms. Doesn't need to be as exaggerated as on the old Predator Dutch, but there should be a bit. That said, no complaints from me if we get the figure as displayed. We've waited long enough!

I don't care anymore. I just want him.

Back