1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

At that point I might as well just wait for the next movie. I only have Star lord and Groot. Gamora's arms suck and rocket doesn't look that good. I think HT will improve on all aspects of the figures including the Pratt sculpt

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

At that point I might as well just wait for the next movie. I only have Star lord and Groot. Gamora's arms suck and rocket doesn't look that good. I think HT will improve on all aspects of the figures including the Pratt sculpt

Rocket looks fine in person. It doesn't look that great in pictures for some reason.

Rocket was a huge surprise. Photos cannot do him justice.

Wished Drax came with his black pants

image.jpg

This is from Mark Facebook page( One Sixth Republic guy)

So "maybe 4th quarter this year"
I hope it means September rather than December!

Yeh that's also where I got the info from, seems like this richard yang is finally asking some useful questions...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will keep an eye for the Howard Chan interview

Back