Hot Toys – MMS272D08 – Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Hot Rod (Mark XXII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes I wish Star Trek beaming technology was real & then as soon as payment was made, they could beam the figure to me instantly, it'd help greatly with my impatience issues. lol :)

We'll have Amazon delivery drones first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Sideshow customer service wasn't replying to chat or calls today so I can't get early processing!

How am I supposed to wait!?

The Sideshow customer service wasn't replying to chat or calls today so I can't get early processing!

How am I supposed to wait!?

They refused to process my order early so Sunday it is, not sure why they couldn't process it a week earlier but I'm not a fan of waiting either, especially when like in this figures case, I was expecting it last month. :(

They refused to process my order early so Sunday it is, not sure why they couldn't process it a week earlier but I'm not a fan of waiting either, especially when like in this figures case, I was expecting it last month. :(

You want me to wait four more days!!!

This is one I have been on the fence about. It looks kinda cool and different, but I hate flames on cars and bikes. To over done. So I'm torn. I'm interested to see I'm hand pics. From other iron man collectors who are not reviewers.

So I'm looking forward to everyone's pics.

This is the biggest hot toy haul for me in one week. Got starboost monday, Igor is coming today and I'll have this by wednesday. Can't wait to get a group shot of all my hpp armors

Just got mine.

hotrod1.jpg

Can't open right now, still at work.

Just been on live chat with Sideshow & they've charged my final payment now..., it wasn't due till Sunday but that'd mean they'd probably not charge me till Monday (the thought didn't occur to me when I asked for an early charge last week), now hopefully my parcel will start it's journey to me slightly earlier. :)

Back