Hot Toys – MMS272D08 – Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Hot Rod (Mark XXII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wouldn't say this is my favorite armor, but the completionist in me requires it.

B-GN5yjCMAAy5mU.jpg

and then right after this picture

B-GTgS2CAAAe4Tn.jpg

it's as if the glue holding the joint "cover" dried out. Snapping them back in place doesn't help, as they fall right back off

.....sorry.....pass.........looks like a badly done flame paint job on a honda civic......hope u guys enjoy.

Looks pretty good but Ill stick with Iron Patriot and wait for AoU War Machine.

after and hour or so of attempting to keep everything in place and glue it back, i was unsuccessful. the shoulder piece has a spring which is very difficult to keep static in order for the glue to settle. hopefully sideshow comes thru. they already agreed to send me right arm for the same problem. hopefully they'll come thru on the left. if not...who's got a parted out arm for me to buy?

Will be receiving this tomorrow and am looking to trade for a BD Mark VII sealed in brown shipper. Or Iron Monger sealed in brown shipper.

PM if interested.

Well I'm unimpressed already & I haven't even got the figure yet, FedEX won't be getting my parcel to me for Friday now..., the status is 'shipment exception, delayed beyond our control'. They've got the damn thing in their sort facility so how is it beyond their control..., stick it in a van, truck, aeroplane..., whatever but just do it!!! :mad:

Mine just arrived... they put a lot of effort into the box for this guy.

Unfortunately, I'm not feeling well so I'm not gonna open it right now... The pictures will have to wait until later in the week.

Got mine last night and cracked it open to inspect. I really like the weight and feel of the diecast. Paint looks great but overall it's not a keeper for me with so much else coming in (if they ever get off the boat).

Mine is shipping tomorrow. Toys210 who i follow on instagram mentions that this has less diecast than War machine and Iron Patriot. Has anyone heard this before?

This is still probably my least favorite of the IM3 armors. Kind of plain.
Id still like to eventually get it i guess to complete the protocol lol

Back