Hot Toys – MMS272D08 – Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Hot Rod (Mark XXII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are these shipping from sideshow soon? I'm on a full payment but no notification yet. Can't wait to get this figure

That's not much notice considering the last email said 6-8 weeks. Just got another 3 day notice for something too. Not happy about that.

I find it funny I checking this thread, saw people got processing notices, then check my email and nothing. Felt like I was getting left out, then few minutes later I get the processing email. Yay !

Luckily I have this flexed for the end of the month because it looks like igor and starboost are coming back to back this and next week. 3 figures in 3 weeks:thud:

Dang it.............and here I am still waiting on the Strike Captain America combo, Falcon and Starlord....C'Mon Sideshow I need a new figure fix.

Splendid, got the email..., shipping soon. :) Forgot this one wasn't March, R2 got the push back to March..., not Hot Rod. Can't wait to get this figure, looking forward to seeing how it looks in hand.

Back