Hot Toys – MMS272D08 – Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Hot Rod (Mark XXII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man, got the email for this guy and my last flex for winter soldier is on the same day. Wow 2 figures for me coming in at the same time...

AND I had Starboost and R2 come in last week.

Not to mention I still have the Cap 2 pack, Falcon and Star-Lord to get thru the docks

Oh man, got the email for this guy and my last flex for winter soldier is on the same day. Wow 2 figures for me coming in at the same time...

AND I had Starboost and R2 come in last week.

Not to mention I still have the Cap 2 pack, Falcon and Star-Lord to get thru the docks

I know how you feel, I got the Email for this today and i received Starboost, Silver Centurion, Heartbreaker, R2D2 and Wonder Woman PF in the last 3 weeks and also have Cap 2 pack, Falcon and Star Lord waiting :lol

I know how you feel, I got the Email for this today and i received Starboost, Silver Centurion, Heartbreaker, R2D2 and Wonder Woman PF in the last 3 weeks and also have Cap 2 pack, Falcon and Star Lord waiting :lol

I'm in the same boat. In the next month I'm expecting Hot Rod, Starboost, IGOR, Falcon, Groot, Star-Lord, Cap 2 pack, Wolverine, Shadow trooper and 1/4 Sinestro PF. Most of those depend on IF they escape their containers.

On a side note...I, apparently, order wayyyy too much stuff. :thud:

I just have Falcon on preorder. No Drax or Ronan made me pass on all the Guardians and STRIKE cap came out crappy so passed on it. Next purchase is AoU Cap so my wallet is in recovery mode.

Processing tomorrow...but I probably won't get him until from Fed Ex until Tuesday with the long weekend....

Waiting for the influx of eBay listings after next week from scalpers to saturate the market a little to bring the $450 scalper price down a bit just like right after Midas released. Still hoping my wait list converts, but if not, if eBay market price eventually settle around the $350 mark, I'll buy. Price is already coming down as some sellers already lowballing other sellers at $410 from the average $450. Knowing my luck, the moment I buy one on eBay, my wait list will convert. LMAO.

Waiting for the influx of eBay listings after next week from scalpers to saturate the market a little to bring the $450 scalper price down a bit just like right after Midas released. Still hoping my wait list converts, but if not, if eBay market price eventually settle around the $350 mark, I'll buy. Price is already coming down as some sellers already lowballing other sellers at $410 from the average $450. Knowing my luck, the moment I buy one on eBay, my wait list will convert. LMAO.

It may hit $350 for a hot minute when the market is saturated but don't expect it to settle there. Expect the low to be around $350-380 - MAYBE, the average to be $400 and then for that to climb closer to $500 in 6-8 months.

There may not be as many of these as there were Midas. We saw Python numbers seemingly drop after Midas hung around for a while.

Back