Hot Toys – MMS272D08 – Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Hot Rod (Mark XXII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just wondering, and really only wondering how's the weather at the docks. with the figures stuck in boxes in the docks for such long time, will the paint/material deteriorate badly if its really hot there?

just wondering, and really only wondering how's the weather at the docks. with the figures stuck in boxes in the docks for such long time, will the paint/material deteriorate badly if its really hot there?

good question.... if there are problems then this long wait will just be a waste and all the figures will need to be replaced

I know it has not been really hot. In the 70's on a nice day for a high.

Cant cancel..... NRD and Reward Points were used. I'm pretty sure those containers are climate tested, the thought crossed my mind back when I got the delay email and saw how long it would take. I'm also assuming my Starboost is there too along with my Igor and possibly Falcon. It's a blessing in disguise Really. There's no way I can pay for all of them at once. So I'm stacking my money.

Cant cancel..... NRD and Reward Points were used. I'm pretty sure those containers are climate tested, the thought crossed my mind back when I got the delay email and saw how long it would take. I'm also assuming my Starboost is there too along with my Igor and possibly Falcon. It's a blessing in disguise Really. There's no way I can pay for all of them at once. So I'm stacking my money.

Yeah stacking is smart. If you think about it if there was no delay you would have been paying for the figures anyway, so instead of making payments for the figure when they were supposed to be out, you would have been saving that money anyway, at least thats how I see it.

All those complaining about not having enough money for all the figures coming at once should have done this

Well, you know, if you ever need to unload him, I'm here. :)

You should come to Portland. There's so much cool stuff here if you're into comics and collectibles. :)

TFAW is an awesome store, but I super disappointed in visiting Billy Galaxy in downtown. That guy seemed more like he was renting space to show off his collecting than actually selling anything.

Well, you know, if you ever need to unload him, I'm here. :)
No way my Brother, I've come to terms with the fact I may be a HOARDER. I've got Hundreds of 1/6 figures and TONS of other collectibles I'm holding on to. My eBay rating is (1202) and that's ALL buyer feedback (0) items sold, so yeah.... Cool stuff come in and NONE escapes!! MwaHaHaHa..

.... Cool stuff come in and NONE escapes!! MwaHaHaHa..

Hmmmm.... :lol

The-Collector.jpg

noticed this one has changed status to "shipping soon"...SSC playing with my emotions

Back