Hot Toys – MMS272D08 – Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Hot Rod (Mark XXII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on, waitlist!!!!!!! [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does it actually give a date when they'll begin processing?
On my email it says to make sure I have the funds ready by January 9, for my final flex for January 10. Since the 10th is on a Saturday I'll wait if they do charge me on the 12th. I'll post if they do charge me.

what??? I thought who paid in fulll got priority... :(

It makes sense that those that pay by flex pay might get priority, they've already got most of the money by the time it comes to shipping the item(s) being paid for after all. :)

I preordered this and didn't get any email from SS yet. I think they moved the ship date to Feb/March just like the Shadow Trooper.

Had an unproductive live chat with Sideshow Elisse, thought I'd find out if my payment date was still good or going to be delayed..., she told me I'm being charged on the 15th (cool I thought), so I said can I pay now & get the figure out sooner? No, they don't have it in their warehouse. Ok, so will it be in stock & ready for shipping next week then, when I'm being charged? Don't know was the reply, no stock in the warehouse & no update yet as to when they'll get any stock in either. Are they going to change my final payment date then, to reflect the actual time frame for when I can expect to receive the figure? No says Sideshow Elisse, the 15th is my final processing date & that's when I'll be charged.

R2-D2 isn't in stock & I'm not being charged till March, the Shadowtrooper isn't in stock & I'm not being charged for that until March either..., Hot Rod isn't in stock but stuff it, they're charging me anyway?!? lol ;) I don't mind being charged as planned & just getting the figures when they come into stock BUT why that's not ok for the other delayed figures in my orders, I don't know? :dunno

Had an unproductive live chat with Sideshow Elisse, thought I'd find out if my payment date was still good or going to be delayed..., she told me I'm being charged on the 15th (cool I thought), so I said can I pay now & get the figure out sooner? No, they don't have it in their warehouse. Ok, so will it be in stock & ready for shipping next week then, when I'm being charged? Don't know was the reply, no stock in the warehouse & no update yet as to when they'll get any stock in either. Are they going to change my final payment date then, to reflect the actual time frame for when I can expect to receive the figure? No says Sideshow Elisse, the 15th is my final processing date & that's when I'll be charged.

R2-D2 isn't in stock & I'm not being charged till March, the Shadowtrooper isn't in stock & I'm not being charged for that until March either..., Hot Rod isn't in stock but stuff it, they're charging me anyway?!? lol ;) I don't mind being charged as planned & just getting the figures when they come into stock BUT why that's not ok for the other delayed figures in my orders, I don't know? :dunno
Yea feel your fustration.. you won't get a straight answer. I believe they really don't know when they will be receiving ashipment. I want to be charged as planned, as it would be a big problem if these charges run into my other preorders. I don't keep a toy account, lol. And other things do come up. Take my money now sideshow!! :lol

Yea feel your fustration.. you won't get a straight answer. I believe they really don't know when they will be receiving ashipment. I want to be charged as planned, as it would be a big problem if these charges run into my other preorders. I don't keep a toy account, lol. And other things do come up. Take my money now sideshow!! :lol

I'm hoping they will charge me for this next week even if it doesn't turn up till March, it just seems more logical to stick to the payment plans, I trust that they'll get my orders to me as soon as they can, not had any issues regarding deliveries before & I can't see them going bust at all so I think it's something they should consider really.., it'd make things easier for everyone I'm sure. :)

Back