Hot Toys – MMS272D08 – Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Hot Rod (Mark XXII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had an unproductive live chat with Sideshow Elisse, thought I'd find out if my payment date was still good or going to be delayed..., she told me I'm being charged on the 15th (cool I thought), so I said can I pay now & get the figure out sooner? No, they don't have it in their warehouse. Ok, so will it be in stock & ready for shipping next week then, when I'm being charged? Don't know was the reply, no stock in the warehouse & no update yet as to when they'll get any stock in either. Are they going to change my final payment date then, to reflect the actual time frame for when I can expect to receive the figure? No says Sideshow Elisse, the 15th is my final processing date & that's when I'll be charged.

R2-D2 isn't in stock & I'm not being charged till March, the Shadowtrooper isn't in stock & I'm not being charged for that until March either..., Hot Rod isn't in stock but stuff it, they're charging me anyway?!? lol ;) I don't mind being charged as planned & just getting the figures when they come into stock BUT why that's not ok for the other delayed figures in my orders, I don't know? :dunno

Did you Flex this and not the others? That'd be the only reason you're being charged now for Hot Rod and not the rest.

Got in a chat with Tesa and asked if Hot Rod and Starlord will be delayed due to port congestion (since those are the 2 ifigures scheduled to be delivered to me this month) She straight told me yes it will be delayed so there yah go . Because of that i requested my Flex payment on my second HoA4 pack be payed fully now rather than wait for final payment on Feb. I also requested to make my Starlord Exclusive and Marty Exclusive to be put into flex payment just so that atleast not everything that i ordered will be congested in March and April .. This way atleast ill get some payment off during January and Feb (looks like Jan and Feb will be bone dry month in terms of new figure)

Did you Flex this and not the others? That'd be the only reason you're being charged now for Hot Rod and not the rest.

I flex paid Hot Rod & R2 but not the Shadowtrooper, any time there's been a delay with my preordered items (which has been all of them I think), they always put the final flex payment back & in the case of R2 they did that, maybe Hot Rod slipped by that automatic process but the lady I spoke to just didn't know anything really, maybe she was new..., it's no real bother, I just prefer consistency to inconsistency & who knows I may yet get an email telling me my item is being delayed. :)

I flexed this figure as well. Last payment was supposed to be today. No word yet if it will be delayed or not.

Dam*it mines is still stuck in customs just 30 minutes away I wish post office just release him and igor already:impatient:

I ordered this from Timcent88 and I am still waiting, it shipped 3 weeks ago and according to the tracking it is still in HK. Has anyone else here dealt with this guy and how did it go? I know there was Xmas and new year in between but surely it should have left their country by now. TIA

The only thing I've ordered from timcent is the enterbay BD terminator, but that arrived in about a week.

I just got an answer back and according to him it was delivered and signed for on the 31st of December. I don't know who the hell signed for it but it wasn't me and I am the only one here. The address is correct on it. I am absolutely fuming, I was ripped off before and vowed never to use ebay or paypal again and the first time I do this happens. There goes 490 dollars down the pan and some bastard got a nice Christmas present for free.

If you used ebay any PayPal I am sure the purchase is 100% covered.

Just tell Timecent that you didn't receive your item and you're going to initiate an "Item not receive"

They will have to show who signed for it.

I just got an answer back and according to him it was delivered and signed for on the 31st of December. I don't know who the hell signed for it but it wasn't me and I am the only one here. The address is correct on it. I am absolutely fuming, I was ripped off before and vowed never to use ebay or paypal again and the first time I do this happens. There goes 490 dollars down the pan and some bastard got a nice Christmas present for free.

If you used ebay any PayPal I am sure the purchase is 100% covered.

Just tell Timecent that you didn't receive your item and you're going to initiate an "Item not receive"

They will have to show who signed for it.

Does this apply even if I bought as a guest as I don't have an account? I have contacted him and my credit card company but paypal is closed until tomorrow morning. The thing that angers me most is how can someone sign for a parcel that clearly isn't theirs and has my name on it and why did the delivery guy not realise he was at the wrong address.

I'm sorry for ranting on but I am so angry and my head is all over the place wondering what to do. I was ripped off on paypal a couple of years ago and vowed never to buy online again, I obviously didn't learn my lesson well enough.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In your case I don't know if you will be covered.

BUT you can always request the shipping info and they have to produce proof that you signed for it

Sometimes I catch the ups guy as I'm leaving my unit and as long as I give my name he'll let me sign for it right there in the hallway. So a better question is do you have any scummy neighbors/do you live in an apartment complex? This is why I hate that the shippers have all the product info on the box.
Does this apply even if I bought as a guest as I don't have an account? I have contacted him and my credit card company but paypal is closed until tomorrow morning. The thing that angers me most is how can someone sign for a parcel that clearly isn't theirs and has my name on it and why did the delivery guy not realise he was at the wrong address.

I'm sorry for ranting on but I am so angry and my head is all over the place wondering what to do. I was ripped off on paypal a couple of years ago and vowed never to buy online again, I obviously didn't learn my lesson well enough.

Sometimes I catch the ups guy as I'm leaving my unit and as long as I give my name he'll let me sign for it right there in the hallway. So a better question is do you have any scummy neighbors/do you live in an apartment complex? This is why I hate that the shippers have all the product info on the box.

I live in a house but it's on a block of 4 and we all have the same number but with a,b,c or d after. I get on pretty well with them so I would imagine if they signed by mistake they would have brought it to my house. I am waiting to hear from Timcent to see who signed for it but if my name is on the box they could have signed my name without the delivery guy knowing. I don't think it was delivered by a courier but by the normal post office so I don't know how it works. It just angers me that some scumbag is sitting with my figure and probably think they are really clever as they have got an expensive item for free and will probably sell it on. I am out a figure and nearly 500 dollars.

Same here got a very late email telling me my last flex is moved to February 10.

I'm guessing the late email was maybe because they were hoping for some movement on the dock strike situation!?! I believe Captain Rex has escaped the dock yard so I guess they were hoping for others..., at least it's only delayed a month though, my R2 figure has been pushed back to March. :(

Back