Hot Toys – MMS272D08 – Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Hot Rod (Mark XXII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the February email too. Not to upset, just hope I don't get bombarded with this igor and starboost at the same time.

My hot rod and Igor have been sitting in customs a few minutes from my house for a week..so pissed

My hot rod and Igor have been sitting in customs a few minutes from my house for a week..so pissed

Can't you go there & hurry things along? I would if I lived close by when my stuff is sat around waiting to be looked at, sometimes they keep my stuff over 2 weeks. :(

I ordered this from Timcent88 and I am still waiting, it shipped 3 weeks ago and according to the tracking it is still in HK. Has anyone else here dealt with this guy and how did it go? I know there was Xmas and new year in between but surely it should have left their country by now. TIA

Sorry to hear your parcel has gone missing.

I can vouch for Timcent as I buy all my new HT from him. I must have bought at least 30 (including Hot Rod which shipped with Stark, both arrived in 2 days with no custom fees) and I've never had an issue buying with him. The problem is most likely with the courier/driver not Timcent.

I can vouch for Timcent as I buy all my new HT from him. I must have bought at least 30 (including Hot Rod which shipped with Stark, both arrived in 2 days with no custom fees) and I've never had an issue buying with him. The problem is most likely with the courier/driver not Timcent.

No customs charges has caught my attention. :) How much did Hot Rod cost you from Timcent? I'm getting mine from Sideshow but there will be many more exclusives I'm sure & finding someone who can get it to me quicker & hopefully cheaper than Sideshow is always interesting. ;)

I am in no way blaming Timcent as I know he is a good seller and all the information leads to the delivery company here. I have opened an investigation with the post service so they will let me know in a few days. I don't hold out much hope as the item shows as delivered and to this address and according to them they don't need a signature which I find crazy for something of this value. I would love to know where it is and who could take something that isn't theirs, even if it was a mistake they should have returned it to the post office but its been over 2 weeks so there is no chance of that.

I am in no way blaming Timcent as I know he is a good seller and all the information leads to the delivery company here. I have opened an investigation with the post service so they will let me know in a few days. I don't hold out much hope as the item shows as delivered and to this address and according to them they don't need a signature which I find crazy for something of this value. I would love to know where it is and who could take something that isn't theirs, even if it was a mistake they should have returned it to the post office but its been over 2 weeks so there is no chance of that.

Did you report this to the postal inspectors? They will do an investigation into it ..they will question the postal carrier who delivered it and the carrier will tell them exactly where he dropped it off...and something's off ...my last two packages from timecent one just last week had a signature required...somebody had to sign for your package

Did you report this to the postal inspectors? They will do an investigation into it ..they will question the postal carrier who delivered it and the carrier will tell them exactly where he dropped it off...and something's off ...my last two packages from timecent one just last week had a signature required...somebody had to sign for your package

i just got another message from Timcent and it had a link to the track and trace page for my post service so I checked it out and it was delivered and signed for by someone and the signature was there also and it is not even my signature so yes something is definitely off and now it becomes a fraud case as i am the only one living at this address apart from my Fiancé who was in the UK visiting her family for Christmas and new year. It really angers me that this can happen even with POD which you would think is foolproof. I will wait to hear what they have to say but now I have all the information and a forged signature they don't have a leg to stand on.

My Fiancé went round to all the neighbours on our block and the stupid idiot 2 doors down has had it in her house all this time. She came through the door with it in her hands and I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. According to the neighbour they though we were on holiday and were waiting for us to come and pick it up but I had no idea it was there as the post office didn't put a notice through my door and besides I was at home all day and no one came to the door so they must have delivered it to the wrong address. Their house number is 13b and mine is 13d so it could be possible. I have had to send a very apologetic message to Timcent and I feel like such an idiot. My fiancé went to town on the neighbour as they have caused so much trouble and I will be contacting th PO tomorrow and giving them an earful. I might get some sleep tonight as I never got any last night for worrying about it. Apologies for clogging up the thread also with my garbage.

MANY of us have been there before. What matters is you've got your armor and an awesome fiance.
My Fiancé went round to all the neighbours on our block and the stupid idiot 2 doors down has had it in her house all this time. She came through the door with it in her hands and I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. According to the neighbour they though we were on holiday and were waiting for us to come and pick it up but I had no idea it was there as the post office didn't put a notice through my door and besides I was at home all day and no one came to the door so they must have delivered it to the wrong address. Their house number is 13b and mine is 13d so it could be possible. I have had to send a very apologetic message to Timcent and I feel like such an idiot. My fiancé went to town on the neighbour as they have caused so much trouble and I will be contacting th PO tomorrow and giving them an earful. I might get some sleep tonight as I never got any last night for worrying about it. Apologies for clogging up the thread also with my garbage.

MANY of us have been there before. What matters is you've got your armor and an awesome fiance.

:lol Your right she is wonderful as I probably wouldn't be collecting if it wasn't for her support and help. I will need to let myself settle down first and then maybe I can enjoy the figure.

Ahhh... the post office wars. Lol. Me and my post man are buds. Got him a gift card for christmas for taking great care of my packages. Get to know your delivery people and they won't just "dump" your boxes anywhere

Ahhh... the post office wars. Lol. Me and my post man are buds. Got him a gift card for christmas for taking great care of my packages. Get to know your delivery people and they won't just "dump" your boxes anywhere

Well I thought we did get on but as it was New Year's Eve he must have been stressed. It was his loss as I had a box of chocolates for him for Christmas but didn't get to give them to him and my Fiancé got to enjoy them when she got back. I saw him last week as he made a delivery which was another disaster as we ordered a new microwave online as ours broke but they sent us a Canon printer instead WTF. Anyway we are still trying to sort that out but at least the pressure is off regarding the figure.

Well I thought we did get on but as it was New Year's Eve he must have been stressed. It was his loss as I had a box of chocolates for him for Christmas but didn't get to give them to him and my Fiancé got to enjoy them when she got back. I saw him last week as he made a delivery which was another disaster as we ordered a new microwave online as ours broke but they sent us a Canon printer instead WTF. Anyway we are still trying to sort that out but at least the pressure is off regarding the figure.

Glad you finally got your figures. :yess:

God,when everything is finally cleared up I ll have my greatest haul yet!Falcon,Arc creator Stark,Starboost,Hot Rod,maybe Bones.Well worth the wait,but those Fed Ex fees are going to be fun.

The problem is the bill. All that coming thru in 2 weeks maybe? I have 5 figures in holding. It helps when you can space them out over 2 months or so. But 2 weeks is gonna burn the plastic.

Back