Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you make the jeans darker, beware, the jacket is actually darker than the jeans in the movie.

DBB4FF14-5FD7-41EB-A3B8-3EADE8E88769.jpeg

Finally got my Jnix sculpt in the mail. I'm surprised more people didn't jump on it. It looks amazing in hand. Poor cell phone pics, but it looks great in hand.

WHxkTGs.jpg
Lk01RLQ.jpg

I'm trying to decide if I prefer Dan Chung's custom Nike Bruins to the original shoes. I always thought the Hot Toys shoes were a tad small, not to mention the lack of "swoosh" (which I fixed using Hunter's decals). If I do end up keeping Dan's shoes I'll also make some screen accurate gray socks. Opinions?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
683ebaba5f5137c6bee59a7ba4c14a00.jpg
17df37b5c6933812987ca9eb49bfeebb.jpg
9148084445684593ab3c5fb62548c448.jpg

Last edited:
Cool to see them using HT stuff in the video, but UGH! This is an awful awful awful dreadful cover. Has none of the feeling and soul that Huey put into it.

FYI... Dchung has made more Doc plutonium jump suits and plutonium cases. He’s made them available on eBay. I’ll repost in the Doc thread, but figured people here might be interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there anyway to shrink a sculpt down? I want to have a 1/8 Marty to go with the Eaglemoss Delorean. Figure it's going to be an expensive endeavor, but I think it needs to be done.

It's possible. Folks here used to do that with 1/4 scale Indiana Jones sculpts they wanted to use with 1/6 scale figures. Not sure how difficult it is, though.

Is there anyway to shrink a sculpt down? I want to have a 1/8 Marty to go with the Eaglemoss Delorean. Figure it's going to be an expensive endeavor, but I think it needs to be done.

I feel like it would be easier to find a 1/8 scale Marty sculpt than to actually shrink down the 1/6. Surely, there's a sculpt floating around somewhere ...

Had it and sold it - not because I didn't like it, I just needed to cut back on what I was collecting and I felt I couldn't own this without also owning at least the Delorean and from there I'd probably have wanted anything else they made for the line - which wasn't much as it turned out.

But yeah, this was a very good figure, loved the work on the outfit and personally I liked the sculpt, I know some people don't.

Had it and sold it - not because I didn't like it, I just needed to cut back on what I was collecting and I felt I couldn't own this without also owning at least the Delorean and from there I'd probably have wanted anything else they made for the line - which wasn't much as it turned out.

But yeah, this was a very good figure, loved the work on the outfit and personally I liked the sculpt, I know some people don't.

Yeah the HT Marty Part I outfit really is stunning, almost worth the money itself. I've never been 100% on the sculpt myself but it is still a good likeness.
I got the Delorean to, but nowhere to really display it.
I would of bought any BTTF stuff released by HT, alas I think this line is dead now.

Last edited:
Back