Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm no master painter, but I decided my hand at painting this sculpt. Sdabbs made it and I think it looks absolutely fantastic. Probably would look even better if I actually commissioned someone to paint it.

Y90vvvs.jpg

I don't think he did. I saw it listed in a group of renders that he had done. I PM'ed him on here to see i he could print me a one off.

Thanks guys : )
Nice get. I've got the Grove sculpt, and Rainman had one from another artist whose name escapes me, but that may capture his likeness as well as any other sculpt I've seen.

What a joke, ill be at universal and disneyland next week i guess i wont be buying any figures or statues there. Are disneyland prices just as bad?? Cause that's highway robbery
Disneyworld has figures for MSRP, I believe. They had a Luke and Leia statue that was even cheaper in the parks than it was online.

I've got First Marty Hot Toys coming this week...ordered when I found out there would be a doc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as I know there is only a Doc for Part II.

Yeah..I can live with only Doc from 2nd movie..it would of been preferred to have Doc in radiation suit but doesn't look like that is going to happen. I like Marty from first movie over the 2nd just because the 1st movie is my favorite.

yeah it’s a difficult to pose face, but I like it a lot holding the letter and envelope.

It’s quite fitting, and I always loved that he did it, and what happened with it.

Is $325 too much for this guy or decent?

Some of these look a little high, sometimes I see some overpriced items that have been offered and sold for much less from other sellers or on eBay... and also especially when everyone on the Facebook groups pretty much consider retail sometimes as too high or not a "decent" price :lol

‎Richard Horwitz Jr.‎ to One Sixth Republic BST
1 hr ·
For Sale – HOT TOYS Figures For Sale 1/6th and 1/4th
$1
Owensboro, KY
All are in excellent condition, all come with brown shippers unless otherwise noted (brown shipper have shipping wear, art boxes may have dinged corners but contents are excellent). Some MIB and some have been opened inspected only, some have been displayed in glass cabinet in smoke free environment. Buyer pays Paypal fees and shipping. Will ship in brown shippers (if included) or double boxed if requested. Here are the items with prices:

Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II Ezio Displayed Briefly no brown shipper $500.00 USD

Hot Toys Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark Displayed Briefly no brown shipper $350.00 USD

Hot Toys Clash of the Titans Perseus Open and inspected Brown Shipper $190.00 USD

Hot Toys Back to the Future Marty McFly EX Open and inspected Brown Shipper $325.00 USD

Hot Toys Thor The Dark World (Light Asgardian Armor Version) Open and inspected Brown Shipper $255.00 USD

Hot Toys Thor the Dark World Loki EX Open and inspected Brown Shipper $245.00 USD

Hot Toys X-Men The Last Stand Wolverine Open and inspected Brown Shipper $235.00 USD

Hot Toys The Wolverine Open and inspected Brown Shipper $285.00 USD

Hot Toys Guardian of the Galaxy Little Groot 1/4 MIB $50.00 USD

Hot Toys Guardian of the Galaxy Star-Lord EX Open and inspected Brown Shipper $285.00 USD

Hot Toys Guardian of the Galaxy Rocket & Groot EX MISB $385.00 USD

Hot Toys Man of Steel Superman Open and inspected Brown Shipper $250.00 USD

Hot Toys Man of Steel Jor-El Open and inspected Brown Shipper $160.00 USD

Hot Toys Man of Steel General Zod Open and inspected Brown Shipper $210.00 USD

Hot Toys 300 King Leonidas Displayed Briefly no brown shipper $600.00 USD

Hot Toys Spider-Man 3 Spider-Man (Red) Art box shows some wear Displayed Briefly brown shipper $225.00 USD

Hot Toys Spider-Man 3 Spider-Man (Black Suit Version) EX Open and inspected Brown Shipper $335.00 USD

Hot Toys Spider-Man 3 The New Goblin Open and inspected No Brown Shipper $180.00 USD

Hot Toys The Amazing Spider-Man Open and inspected Brown Shipper $230.00 USD

Hot Toys Avengers:Age of Ultron Mark XLII EX MISB $550.00 USD

Hot Toys Ironman 3 The Mandarin Open and inspected Brown Shipper $150.00 USD

Hot Toys Iron Man XXI MIDAS w/Tshirt (m) Art box never opened Brown Shipper $450.00 USD

Hot Toys Prince Dastan Prince of Persia The Sands of Time Open and inspected No Brown Shipper $225.00 USD

Hot Toys Scar Predator AVP Displayed Briefly brown shipper $345.00 USD

Hot Toys Predator 2 Shadow Predator EX Displayed Briefly no brown shipper $220.00 USD

Hot Toys Luke Skywalker (Bespin Outfit) DX07 EX open and inspected noticed button to secure holster has the magnet but is disconnected to leather (easily fixed) Brown Shipper $700.00 USD

Hot Toys Luke Skywalker (Stormtrooper Disguise version)EX Open and inspected Brown Shipper $380.00 USD

Hot Toys Luke Skywalker EX Open and inspected Brown Shipper $325.00 USD

Hot Toys Hans Solo & Chewbacca Open and inspected Brown Shipper $650.00 USD

Hot Toys Obi-Wan Kenobi Open and inspected Brown Shipper $320.00 USD

Hot Toys Darth Vader Open and inspected Brown Shipper $340.00 USD

Hot Toys Stormtroopers EX Open and inspected Brown Shipper $600.00 USD

Hot Toys Shadow Trooper EX Open and inspected Brown Shipper $220.00 USD

Hot Toys 1/4 Boba Fett Special Edition MISB $475.00 USD

Hot Toys 1/4 The Dark Knight Rises Batman Open and inspected Brown Shipper $785.00 USD

I gotta say I have genuine hate for the original head but in love with the new one, all but the hair color. Once you get rid of that bizarre black hair and paint it the color of the PT1 the likeness shines.

The proportion and size and tone is so much better. And the hair is kind of not part 2 enough... not necessarily bang on PT1 but it works actually.

I'm happy to have double duty for PT 1 and 2 and garbage the tiny pink mouthed Donald trump completion PT 1 head.

41c40a41eb5992bf96bd6a0c3df43ce1.jpg
5e24eb04912b3eec849b7d51894a27c6.jpg
c22e7e11c29a2d608282ab3d76fcefc0.jpg
d04dff7e61556937f30b638a152bc054.jpg
f14c5c2dcd9456a33e376d82b7f60750.jpg
cb9d99de3835e2f4e8afd790e539c21c.heic

I agree with the second sculpt being best on part 1. The likeness is near 100% even if the expression is less than stellar. Here’s mine with real hair.

Back