Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick dark pic but wanted to show the jacket I got in yesterday. Now I just need to make the lenticular cap and he will be complete.

BA7159EC-5B5F-4F8D-800C-2D51EF78F495_zpskxckotar.jpg

IMG_20151001_173034_zpstjptbzh2.jpg

IMG_20151001_173021_zpspjvlziiv.jpg

IMG_20151001_172939_zpsftscomby.jpg

Got my Marty and AoU Cap from a local collector for under retail. Couldn't be more happy with this figure, looks great next to a fellow time traveller.

I got tired of Marty standing all by himself. There doesn't seem to be a Doc coming any time soon, so I figured he needed a little company.

Had to leave the guitar and glasses in the box, couldn't get everything on him and the glasses look weird resting on his sculpted hair without a hand there. Backpack also looks weird at a certain angle, don't know if I can add it to one of his hands so he's carrying it unless I have him on the skateboard.

Great pic, jungle jom! If you can't have Doc next to him, Einie is a good fill in as he's an extension of Doc.

Nice pic dw! :)

Back