Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Checking in

934aa95504a87611248405d9036d10d2.jpg

Fun, at home i also have Marty and Indy on the same shelf. Heroes of our childhood.

The fact that there has been no word about Doc is bothering the hell out of me. We need companion pieces Hot Toys!

Well Back To The Future week is upon us. I'd like to think something would be announced this week but I sincerely doubt it. Just hope HT aren't done with this line already.

Well doubt they are done since they have been showing BTTF2 Marty. I saw plastic enemies post a Behind the scenes pic of the train, could that mean Doc this week finally or just BTTF2 Marty?

So is anyone pulling for the Cubs just for the sake of this actually turning out to be accurate? (sans the Miami part) :lol

cubs.gif

Well Back To The Future week is upon us. I'd like to think something would be announced this week but I sincerely doubt it. Just hope HT aren't done with this line already.

Me too! Really, really hoping for a Doc annoucement soon (but not holding my breath) :( :pray:

I saw plastic enemies post a Behind the scenes pic of the train, could that mean Doc this week finally or just BTTF2 Marty?

I need to see this picture you speak of!!!!

Oh wait, you mean this dont you? I thought you meant a Hot Toys behind the scenes.

12141575_964378156933846_3337971437004164202_n.jpg

Last edited:
Got my Pepsi Perfect at the Cinema yesterday. I will have this one on display until I try to get my hands on one of the limited ones on Wed.

5BE7AC00-5E78-42CE-B951-D7B9A84EC85F_zpskwvorkn6.jpg

Is the new Blu ray set coming out this week. Haven't seen any major commercials yet :dunno

In the UK it has already been released but compared to the american version, its missing 10 pages from the book and doesnt come with the animated series. The american version is released tomorrow (20th oct).

Yeah don't buy the UK release, at all. Universal basically gave us all the middle finger, so I say return the favour and buy the US release instead. Or better yet, stick with the 25th anniversary that is mostly the same and in some cases better.

Now, Doc. I hope those images are indeed a huge hint. Doc would be an instant order for many/all of us.

Back