Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great display:clap

He looks so small compared to some of those other guys!

Thanks for the rep:)

Yip he is small and in perfect scale lol

1cab23d4a456922b0bd6cde7179a1419.jpg

Yes he is and its very cool to have a shorter character on the shelf to mix things up a bit!

1435086621899-307470562.jpg

Got mine today. Fantastic figure but can't decide how to pose him. Will keep it like this for the time being though

Great introduction to the world of HotToys

Got mine today. Fantastic figure but can't decide how to pose him. Will keep it like this for the time being though

Great introduction to the world of HotToys

Congrats on getting Marty! :rock This is an awesome figure to kick off your Hot Toys collection with! Great pic too!! :)

SSC said the wait list is still converting...so if anyone that is still on flex...please cancel so more wait list orders will convert...that is all...

Got my Marty today, Great Scott!!, this figure is insanely good!!, get this figure, seriously, this is heavy....image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I have decided Im getting out of the collecting game but i am keeping marty and eventually when the delorean just having those two as the centerpiece of my entertainment center. I think I like the anticipation of waiting more than anything. But this figure is awesome.

Just received the SS exclusive version of this guy today with the guitar accessory. Wow, is this a great looking figure! One of HT best if you ask me. The figure is amazingly detailed, and comes with probably the most accessories I've seen a HT figure come with.

Had Huey Lewis and the News's "Power of Love" in my head all day after his arrival. Haha.

I still have about 4 more figs on pre order, but just lose interest once I get them, lol.

I went through the same thing, even cancelled some pre-orders with NRD's and used reward points on. I like seeing the conversation here about the figures more than the figures themselves (in most cases). Just keeping a few figures that I really like.

I went through the same thing, even cancelled some pre-orders with NRD's and used reward points on. I like seeing the conversation here about the figures more than the figures themselves (in most cases). Just keeping a few figures that I really like.

Thats exactly where im at, Marty and the deloreon (when it comes out) are keepers for sure! I just got sucked in to everything that was coming out, I just want few pieces to accent my entertainment area other than that im staying out.

Marty arrived today for me but probably won't be able to open him until tomorrow morning. I had to go to work and will be exhausted when I get home so tomorrow is the day and I can't wait! Review will come also!

Marty arrived today for me but probably won't be able to open him until tomorrow morning. I had to go to work and will be exhausted when I get home so tomorrow is the day and I can't wait! Review will come also!
Excellent man. Glad you got him. Incredible figure. Make sure you take loads of pictures!!!

Back