Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11651167_10207135553730493_251304779_n.jpg

Head on over here if you're interested.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-improvement-set-v2-gauging-hoverboard-6.html

Alright all I opened Marty up and as a huge fan of the film I'm super impressed and is my figure of the year for me. It's just perfect. The only negatives I found were the buttons and the stand being the classic grab over the waist but other then that it's perfect. I'm super impressed! Review coming tomorrow but for now here's a quick pic I took! Loving Marty! :rock

Ryan
295uydl.jpg

Lexus hoverboard.

Amazing in Motion | Slide | Lexus International

2015. Just in time.

Apparently more footage to come.

don't get your hopes up too high

'Yes, that's right, there's a hitch. The board will only hover when it's got a strong magnetic field to repulse—in this case, one provided by the liquid nitrogen-cooled superconducting magnets embedded in the ground upon which the board floats. This isn't going to be the sort of thing you could use to zip to the shops any time soon. In fact, Lexus have confirmed that the hoverboard is merely a prototype, and won't ever go on sale. Sigh.'

Just opened my exclusive and I'm pretty impressed. The guitar will stay in the box, but I really like this guy and I'm glad HT finally appeased all the fans calls. I had the Rainman outfit with Erick Sosa head with Silentsurfer paint back in the day. As lovely as that custom figure was I think I like HT offering better. The outfit is just tailored better to the slim body they used and the accessories are really nice.

Now I just need a Doc Brown. Come on HT and SDCC! :yess:

Just got Marty in the shelf...a very surprisingly fulfilling experience.. the futzing with collars and walk man's without knocking buttons off was a little hairy, but I think the end result was definitely worth it.
70a9e6fd56bd1502882422f7d4013f4c.jpg
e9eac76648afd4eb8182e21d9edd51fd.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back