Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh and just checked SS and mine shipped. Wednesday arrival. Wonder why no shipping email notice was sent?

Even though I listed my work address for delivery , Sideshow shipped it to my home address! Now I won't be home to sign for it, has this ever happened to anyone here? I wonder if they can correct the destination after it has shipped?

Like Patriot mentioned, sign up for UPS MyChoice. You can sign for it online (for free), and you can also redirect a package (for an added fee, maybe $5?).

received mine but it didn't came with the shipper box , is that normal for this? looks like several unboxing don't have it too...

yea it's not from ss. but beast kingdom stock in taiwan which usually always have shipper box. cuz i have to yet see the shipper box for this mms...can't find anything in the internet so wondering if this never came with one in the first place

Better have a shipper --
what's the point of paying extra for a pack out if they are shipping it inside an outer box anyway. Doesn't make sense. :dunno

Will lyk today.

UPDATE: just called SSc, they said these come in shipping boxes -- they said all their HT items come with shippers.

Last edited:
yea it's not from ss. but beast kingdom stock in taiwan which usually always have shipper box. cuz i have to yet see the shipper box for this mms...can't find anything in the internet so wondering if this never came with one in the first place

Must have come from Secret Base. They don't give you the shipper boxes if you buy from there.

I thought not. Sounds like an issue with your stocker.

Even though I listed my work address for delivery , Sideshow shipped it to my home address! Now I won't be home to sign for it, has this ever happened to anyone here? I wonder if they can correct the destination after it has shipped?

I signed up this morning for MyChoice with UPS and was able to change the delivery address. I did see that you can also sign online for your package and leave instructions for where they should leave it.

*fingers crossed for both of us*

Back