Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
question ive been flexing the diecast mk3 and im 1 payment away from being done, but as it stands right now i dont really need yet another iron man armor....so i was thinking of calling SSC and seeing if they can extend the curtesy of transfering what i paid so far into an order for the DeLorean....ibve never asked for anything like this and only canceled 1 order in the past....what are my chances?

Typically SS will transfer your NRD one time only. You should definitely give em a call.

i just started collecting 1/6 figures a year ago, so all my collection so far were purchased from ebay or frank and sons, this Mcfly will be the first i purchase from Sideshow or thinking maybe bigbadtoystore.com , this is my first Pre-order ever.

i hear BBTS ships about a month or so after Sideshow starts shipping so im leaning towards ordering from sideshow , my question for you guys is in regards to Sideshow Exclusive waiting list , this late in the pre-order game for marty should i still add myself to the Exclusive waiting list and wait who knows how long before it ships out? or just order the Regular version ?

does the Exclusive version only ship out to those that select the exclusive when checking out? or do they also ship out exclusives first to all regular orders until they run out and then ship out regular version ?

sorry , i did a live chat with a rep from sideshow and he wasnt very clear about this

Even though I listed my work address for delivery , Sideshow shipped it to my home address! Now I won't be home to sign for it, has this ever happened to anyone here? I wonder if they can correct the destination after it has shipped?

I moved after I placed my pre-order and updated my address on my account, but they shipped my Marty to my new street address, but old city/zip. I requested they use Fedex for shipping because they offer free drop off to your local Fedex/Kinkos. That's what I did since it was screwed up.

Anyone who has bought my decals, coming out with another set for the Walkman, Board, and Backpack.

Awesome man :clap

I don't think I've been this excited for a figure to arrive in a while. And with your decals, he'll look like he was pulled straight out of the movie. :)

Not having a Doc Brown to go with this is a huge fail by Hot Toys. It will be years before we see a Doc IF at all.

Got me my Marty. Don't want to open it now. I will wait for some leisure time, inspect him for defects or issues, and then put him back into his box until my birthday in October. :tap:

i just started collecting 1/6 figures a year ago, so all my collection so far were purchased from ebay or frank and sons, this Mcfly will be the first i purchase from Sideshow or thinking maybe bigbadtoystore.com , this is my first Pre-order ever.

i hear BBTS ships about a month or so after Sideshow starts shipping so im leaning towards ordering from sideshow , my question for you guys is in regards to Sideshow Exclusive waiting list , this late in the pre-order game for marty should i still add myself to the Exclusive waiting list and wait who knows how long before it ships out? or just order the Regular version ?

does the Exclusive version only ship out to those that select the exclusive when checking out? or do they also ship out exclusives first to all regular orders until they run out and then ship out regular version ?

sorry , i did a live chat with a rep from sideshow and he wasnt very clear about this

You have to order the exclusive to get the exclusive. Waitlists are still converting so you can always jump on the waitlist now. Seeing as the figure is shipping now, it won't take too long to find out whether yours will convert or not. If the ex sells out then you can just order the regular instead.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back