Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

In almost all scenes where MJF looks confused/concerned his eyes squint also. In the sculpt the eye brows and mouth have the concerned look but his eyes are open and look normal so it is almost a contradiction between expressions that is throwing it just a bit. Still a great likeness - but a squint may have made it perfect.

I hope my preorder is still good.

Anyone else order from Imagination Hobby in Quebec last year when they offered a preorder for $214?

Thanks. :duff

Note to self: Never ask a noob question or make an uninformed observation ever again on SSF. :monkey3 :lol

biffgetsknockedout.gif

Someone should pose this guy in a dance off with Star-lord. I think they'd get along, and they could trade mix tapes. :lol Plus since Marty can time travel, its perfectly plausible that they would meet :monkey3

Photo review is up and its awesome, the one throw likeliness is hair. J Fox hair is not wavy. But still cant wait it, hope proto doc come out soon or I will mad

I assumed the EX guitar was the Johnny B Goode one. I guess there are a few 1/6 guitars available that might work for that.

Not to be a party pooper here. I was really looking forward to this figure since it was announced and as much as I want this figure to add to my collection, something looks off to me but I can't pin point it (maybe head sculpt look too soft?). To be honest, I was a little bit underwhelmed from the released photos. I have to seriously think whether to get this or not or maybe wait for the DX version.

Maybe my mind will change after seeing more in-hand pics. :)

Not to be a party pooper here. I was really looking forward to this figure since it was announced and as much as I want this figure to add to my collection, something looks off to me but I can't pin point it (maybe head sculpt look too soft?). To be honest, I was a little bit underwhelmed from the released photos. I have to seriously think whether to get this or not or maybe wait for the DX version.

Maybe my mind will change after seeing more in-hand pics. :)

My money is on this being a one-off unfortunately. I can't imagine why they'd do a DX, this is already a pretty good kit and moving eyeballs wouldn't do anything for the sculpt. My problem with this is the derpy expression. But if/when Doc is released I might pick it up because as a pair they'd look good I think.

@Lejuan

I think you're right. If not a DX, maybe there'll be a 2.0 in the future. A very far future. Hehe.

I got this message from the person I have bought it from in Hong Kong.....

hot toys staff told me there's something important about the marty mcfly figure that needs attention. I quote what they told me here.

"first, please read the instruction sheet very carefully beforehand.

second, the sunglasses are just for decoration and unable to wear on the figure's nose. You could put the sunglasses on the figure's hair but need to be very careful in case it's too tight and get broken.

third, better not to take any clothes off the figure except for the red vest."

Every time I go to hot toys secret base to get any newly-released figure, hot toys staff always tell me something to be careful.

Back