Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love a figure of Marty in his inconspicuous attire. Love it when he just slides into frame.

Inconspicuous.jpg

My exclusive is ordered and almost all paid but to be honest I wouldn't care too much about missing the guitar. It's an okay exclusive but not anything terribly necessary.

My exclusive is ordered and almost all paid but to be honest I wouldn't care too much about missing the guitar. It's an okay exclusive but not anything terribly necessary.

Yeah, it's actually pretty useless. I'd rather the one from the beginning of the movie.

Yeah, it's actually pretty useless. I'd rather the one from the beginning of the movie.

Nah, you guys know the motto of this board. EX or FAIL! :lecture

Now that you bring that up, I would rather have that guitar to. But I am sure if they release a 1950s marty that he will have the opening guitar as a ex lol just HT messing with us.

Now that you bring that up, I would rather have that guitar to. But I am sure if they release a 1950s marty that he will have the opening guitar as a ex lol just HT messing with us.

:lol

I guess I shouldn't say the EX guitar is useless but I don't see me using it much. It's the one he used at the 1985 high school band auditions.

Now if they offered a 50's Marty and DIDN'T include Marvin's guitar I'd be bummed out.

The guitar may not be very significant in the story, but it'll still be a beautifully crafted guitar, and he'll look good holding it. I'm happy to be receiving it.

I haven't even seen any pics of the guitar except for the little red pic in the collage. I can't tell much detail in that though. Have you seen other pics somewhere to tell how nice it is?

The excitement for this is still the same as it was first announced and seen at Comic Con. I still have my EX order and is going no where. This is my childhood right here.

Back