Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There will never be a George, Biff or even Loraine. Those charcters simply woul not draw enought sales. Hopefully we will atleast get a DOC. I Marty sells good enough we might get one variant from BTTF, that will destroy the first release. I cannot even imagine a second Doc... :dunno

There will never be a George, Biff or even Loraine. Those charcters simply woul not draw enought sales. Hopefully we will atleast get a DOC. I Marty sells good enough we might get one variant from BTTF, that will destroy the first release. I cannot even imagine a second Doc... :dunno

I think we will see many variations of Doc and Marty. I would not be surprised if one of the variants would be a Con exclusive of some kind.

I think we'll see a Doc and at some point, radiation suits will be offered for both him and Marty. Everything after that is debatable.

Pretty much what i am hoping for. Honestly don't see myself buying much else. Maybe BTTF II Doc and Marty but even that is a stretch and more just want a hover board.

I'd guess that Crispin Glover and Tom Wilson likeness rights are completely out of the question, especially considering their attitudes towards the franchise. I'm very surprised that Funko included their characters in the ReAction line, but notice that the cards are generic, no actor photos...

I'd guess that Crispin Glover and Tom Wilson likeness rights are completely out of the question, especially considering their attitudes towards the franchise. I'm very surprised that Funko included their characters in the ReAction line, but notice that the cards are generic, no actor photos...

I heard about Crispin's. What's the deal with Tom, out of curiosity?

Tom Wilson is pretty sour about Back to the Future due to people obsessing over it and only it for his entire career, no matter what else he's done. Hence him getting on stage and singing songs about it as part of his stand up. As far as him though, I'd guess he already signed away such rights long ago or he could at least be convinced with $$$.

Anyone got a good link to some 1/6th Nike Bruins like the one Marty wore? I doubt Nike will play ball and let HT's use their "swish"

Back