Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys has a lot of stuff up their sleeve and in development. I did NOT for see Han Solo and Chewie coming and BAM! Just like that, they're hear and on pre-order. Let's not forget the insanity of previews the week of SDCC that no one saw coming. :)

Given the popularity of the franchise and how quickly the pre-orders sold out for Marty I think its a pretty safe bet to say that they will be producing a doc figure at some point.

Well I hope for Doc as the rest of you but even if we don't get him I wouldn't be surprised. I would be fine with just Marty and the DeLorean.

Seems Doc needs to happen... but if HT is anything is cautious against releasing figures that won't be strong sellers. Marty is a guaranteed home run and they know people will buy the DeLorean as long as they at least get Marty. I imagine less would buy Doc and they may decide against the risk.

It all depends on demand and sales predictions. If marty and the delorean sell well(Which they already are) then you can be sure they will cash in on more characters from the franchise. That's just the nature of business.

As long as the characters that don't have many accessories (Biff, Loraine, George) don't go over $199.99. I'll be content. They probably will break that price line, sadly. I can't really see them coming with much except the outfits they wear. Doc at least has Einstein, 55 Doc could have that mind reader invention among several other things. The 2015 characters might have more options (Pitbull, extending bat, almanac, ooo lala, etc.)

Back