Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest I passed on the 89 batmobile and still regret it and if it is made I ain't missing the Deloran. I will make space.

If it doesn't get made I will be gutted - based on the prototype but martys a keeper regardless. Just would be very sad about it

To be fair is a line ever truly complete?

I think with BTTF it's more clear-cut than many other possible licenses. Marty, Doc and Delorean. Platoon would have been complete had they made Elias. No other characters needed from these films but the ones that are front and centre of the stories. But if they fail to make one of these - line incomplete.

Did u finally ever buy that batmobile... I gave it a pass...

I did and have loved it ever since. The definition of iconic.

Interesting answers. I personally would probably keep Marty but I would probably considering canceling multiple times. Then again, I wasn't initially going to get Marty but changed my mind last minute

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

i wouldn't cancel...Marty is an iconic figure and for me at least this and the Batman returns line is the most interesting thing HT has done in a while.

To be honest I passed on the 89 batmobile and still regret it and if it is made I ain't missing the Deloran. I will make space.

If it doesn't get made I will be gutted - based on the prototype but martys a keeper regardless. Just would be very sad about it

from what I've seen lately the Delorean will definitely be made...i mean they are doing the 1/12 Bat...and the ship from the Avengers, Marty is already wait listed, and the Batmobile sold out.

i wouldn't cancel...Marty is an iconic figure and for me at least this and the Batman returns line is the most interesting thing HT has done in a while.
As iconic as Marty is, I'd pick the 'Returns' over Marty, cause well that's Batman lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I wouldn't cancel Marty if there were no Delorean. I would just pose him in his iconic pose - instead of stepping out of the Delorean - he will be stepping out of the TARDIS.

I had a dream last night that Doc was previewed. It was the radioation suit version and the hair was rooted. It looked terrible. :horror:

If the Deloran isn't to be made the prototype sure looked like a lot of work!

I havnt got the batmobile as I am trying to avoid superheroes - can't afford to branch out but many the time I scan eBay and eye up that beautiful beast. Want

It was most definitely a showpiece, designed to grab the attention of all of the convention-goers. I could see them trying to simplify certain areas or even removing a few play features, in order to get the cost down to something more acceptable.

Never cancel Marty. Definitely not for batman returns. I want nothing from that line. Mr. Mom as batman? Not in my collection.
Marty > Mr. Mom/Batman

Back