Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was gonna wait until the end of the day. While having dinner, just happened to see it when the alert was under 100 and immediately put one in. Sold out 15 mins later, wowzers! I think, the guitar is a great exclusive, IMO. The high school dance scene was pretty memorable.

I was gonna wait until the end of the day. While having dinner, just happened to see it when the alert was under 100 and immediately put one in. Sold out 15 mins later, wowzers! I think, the guitar is a great exclusive, IMO. The high school dance scene was pretty memorable.

You do realize that's not the guitar you'll get with the exclusive?

Know that funny..Just traded my Lambo for a really cool Bug.. Glad I got the EX Coming the Guitar is a Great exclusive and that's my Pose.

Does anyone have an opinion on how likely it will be that the early wait list orders convert?? This is my first time having to get on a wait list.

Exclusive ordered at work on my IPhone within 2 minutes of seeing the email alert. Knew I was going to have to be on the ball for this one ... Looks like the Facebook posting was up earlier than the emails

I said I wasn't going to get Marty, but I had a moment of weakness. :gah: Just got put on the Waitlist for the exclusive. There's no NRD for this one, right? I can always cancel later.

Does anyone have an opinion on how likely it will be that the early wait list orders convert?? This is my first time having to get on a wait list.

So long as you're on the waitlist in the next day or two, you should convert. It's not like we've been put on the waitlist and the figure's just been released.

Wow, can't believe this got on the wait list so quick.. Good thing I preordered at work when I got the notice. Can't wait!

They said they had plans for all the human characters from the 3 films...with that being said... DOC BROWN WHERE ARE YOU!

Quick question as this is my first wait list...since there no NRD, can I just preorder the regular version while having the exclusive on wait list? Figure if I can, when wait list converts I could just cancel regular version.

Back