Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered and am happy to pay import fee's to get the exclusive and have it around 4 months sooner. It only works out around an extra £20. I'm worried about what that will be for the Delorean though :gah:

PO the exclusive. I hope HT doesn't use the same (inaccurate!!!) guitar they used for the Crow figure. But from the blurry pictures you know they will LOL

I thought about using reward points for this but I'll keep saving for something larger. EX Ordered!

Ordered mine as well... still feels like all HT figures are overpriced, but he at least seems reasonable compared to other HT figures :lol

HELLZ YEA ORDERED! ORDERED 2 to make sure run into my future self ha ha 1 just in case they dont do all 3 version's need a western or future marty decide later. and 1 for the ride. More likely a eastwood biggest yellow belly in the west prey for all 3 versions.:pray:

$225 is better for this Marty Mcfly figure than $270 for Bank Robber Joker.

Oh, and the ex. is the only option for Sideshow. There is no regular.

Just ordered the Exclusive! This has been a long time on my Most Wanted list of collectibles. Just PLEASE wait a little while before putting up the DeLorean. My wallet begs you! :pray:

Yep that and ripley with her power loader, the delorean im sure will be a while in the shop.

wish or hope 4 dx treatment with DOC n future marty's kinda bummed not a dx. he is worthy 4 sure...

Back