Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only planned on buying superhero movie figures from Hot Toys, but I can't resist this one. The memories alone of this movie! I remember seeing this when I was 12.

I hate you guys! ****ing hate you guys! I was only going to get the Delorean now all you have me so tempted to get this. Like wtf guys!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Just preordered!
i am looking like one boy that saw your parents buying your wish toy at toy shop, but ll only gain it in christmas :)

Ghostbuster? Check
Terminator 1? Check
Robocop? Check
'89 Batman and Joker? Check
Bespin Luke? Check
Now Marty Mcfly?

My plan to create an ultimate Big 80's Display is coming along nicely.

So happy to finally be getting the figure I've been waiting for since i started collecting 1/6 figures, only thing i wish HT would have done different was have a fully sculpted neck. Don't like seeing the lines lol! Not sure why they went this route being Marty wears a regular tshirt and his chest will not be seen. None the less awesome figure 2015 cant come fast enough!

I'm on the fence with this one. If you get Marty, then you have to get Doc and then you have to get the DeLorean. Can't have one without the other. And the other.

This figure should be at $189 tops!
Glad for those who wanted and waited so long for it.
I hate to see the price of the Delorean when it comes out!!!

Instantly preordered as soon as the email that said it was available hit my in box. This was a no brainer for me.

This figure should be at $189 tops!
Glad for those who wanted and waited so long for it.
I hate to see the price of the Delorean when it comes out!!!

I would agree with you…. but Black Widow was approximately that price and compare the tailoring between the two. Marty has a TON of clothing layers as well as accessories. I am willing to pay this amount for it no hesitation.

Yup no hesitation. In case it sells out like SM.

If still around later will order with 20$ coupon.

Back