Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It won't sell out THAT fast. It is still Hot Toys. They usually make quite a bit of their stuff

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

hot toys may have passed on the rumored charity donation percentage to the collectors

And I know where gonna get some people who wil complain about the price. But look at all the stuff you get camcorder, walkman, skateboard, backpack, sunglasses, new paper flyer, EX guitar, and multiple hands. I think this price is great!! And some people can get it cheaper by using reward points. Sadly I dont have any used $50 of them to get the Mark XX Python.

This is my first 1/6 figure so I'm by no means an expert, but the price is just the same as all the other recent releases. Don't see why people are so surprised.

This is my first 1/6 figure so I'm by no means an expert, but the price is just the same as all the other recent releases. Don't see why people are so surprised.

Its just the Sideshow Freaks routine. First people will complain about the price. If its a statue, the ES debate comes next. Then it'll get quiet for a few months. Then people will nitpick about the socks not being accurate near release date. Then when it finally gets released people who preordered will rejoice and those who didn't will whine that its sold out.

Its just the Sideshow Freaks routine. First people will complain about the price. If its a statue, the ES debate comes next. Then it'll get quiet for a few months. Then people will nitpick about the socks not being accurate near release date. Then when it finally gets released people who preordered will rejoice and those who didn't will whine that its sold out.

I've noticed this pattern. I've been satisfied with all of my toys so far. Price has never been an issue for me. No complaints here!

Back