Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys haven't announced yet officially the Delorean. So there's no price yet in HK, but my guess is around $600-$700 USD..

Thanks for the non-potato photos.

My only criticism is that Marty's pants seem to be too long in the crotch... or up too high on his waist?
It looks like he's dropping a load.
In the film he wears funny looking jeans by today standards. I think someone referred to them in one of the customs threads as "mom jeans."

g56d2ab21.jpg

Shame the flux capacitor is flashing rather than flowing light. It could be done with LEDs.

Which Delorean though, that is the question. And who will be able to resist the first one they release (presumably BTTF I version) in the hopes of later picking up the BTTF II version. What if they never end up releasing the II version, this is Hot Toys, they could just drop the license like a hot turd because it doesn't sell like Iron Man.

When HT did the 89 Batmobile, they merged elements of the first film and Returns all in one vehicle. It had the browning machine guns and the cocoon but it also had the rotating pedestal and the leg breaker wings. So they might gives us an all in one Delorean

I am SMITTEN over this proto!!! I loved BTTF before I loved ANY other movie in my life. 1st day pre-order fo sho.

In the film he wears funny looking jeans by today standards. I think someone referred to them in one of the customs threads as "mom jeans."

g56d2ab21.jpg

Idk.. I wouldn't call them mom jeans.

He's wearing normal Levi's and his are cuffed at the bottom.
People did wear pants higher on the waist in the 80's. Especially now with tighter jeans that are meant to be worn on the hips.

But the HT's problem is that the crotch is hanging too low.

Well it was in reference to the high waist. The crotch does seem to ride a little low though (I think the Rainman/Yunsil pants are better tailored in that regard). His jeans weren't cuffed in the movie, though.

g7dc1b343.jpg

Thanks for the video, my god I don't care how much it costs I have to get the Delorean, its just beautiful.
BTTF is my all time favourite movie this is needed so much, I've been checking collectables direct for a pre order every few hours since I saw Marty on Facebook :impatient: :rotfl

How do you people pre-order? Because you need a Hong Kong ID to pre-order. And i guess not that many people on here live in Hong Kong?

Also a shame they didn't include a Delorean.

Off topic, I've been thinking.. who the hell wears that much clothes in the summer? Tee, shirt, jeans jacket, vest and long jeans?!

Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible F...

Yep, at the very end. And the plutonium reactor and hook and pole can be seen in all of them, too. Even if it was footage from Part 1. Isn't time travel great?

In BTTF 3 as well, all components from the 1985 and 2015 versions are shown.

Edit: just re-read your post. You said what I said... :lol :slap
Forgive me as I'm running on zero sleep going on 36 hours.

Back