Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible F...

The delorean gets ice cold when you time travel.

:lol

Movie takes place, initially, in October. School was in session, so you know it isn't summer.

Still looks as warm as summer! Well, at least for someone like me in Sweden. I'd never wear that much clothes if the sun was shining so bright. I'd be sweating my a** off.

Can't believe after 2 years we are finally seeing this!

Now, when does this baby go up for pre-order? Gotta snag me one as fast as possible! And where is Doc?

Any news on this guy yet?

Doc-from-Back-to-the-Futu-012.jpg

+ I hope HT don't make like a tree and forget this guy.

tmb_3498_480.jpg

Highly doubt HT would bother with Biff,but we really need Doc for sure.
I assume HT would make future Marty too so plenty of time to hope for Doc.

Im sure him in the radiation suit will happen. And then a future version for 2 along with the spy marty. I want a old and young biff!

I thought this is one we would never actually see. Looks great. A definite buy! Guitar bonus should be great too.

I'm pretty sure I would buy every version of Doc & Marty that HT puts out. Even BTTF3. I'm hoping they do put out entirely new figures instead of clothing sets, this way we can get new head sculpts.

I know Marty's black guitar will be included as the exclusive but I was really hoping HT would thrown in the mini guitar he uses to blow out the speaker.

I think it's BS that only Hong Kong people are allowed to pre-order. Anyway, they mispelled McFly's name. It should be Calvin Klein if i am not mistaken :rotfl
Yeah saw that too. Also those that order direct from their store get the Guitar exclusive. Hope we get it through SS because we got the Hong Kong Ex with the Crow figure

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back