Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in for more BTTF from Hot Toys. Anything from this line is an instant order.

:lecture

Hot Toys could do so many variations of all the characters it would be the equivalent of them milking the Iron Man line.

For Marty alone I can think of...
1985 look in this release
1985 Radiation suit (with 'Darth Vader' accessories)
1950s "skateboard chase scene"
1950s "enchantment under the sea" version
1950s "something inconspicuous" from part 2
1950s "cowboy attire from Doc" from part 3
2015 "Marty Jr. Look"
1885 "Clint Eastwood"

Hot Toys could do so many variations of all the characters it would be the equivalent of them milking the Iron Man line.

2015 "Marty Jr. Look"
1885 "Clint Eastwood"

Exactly!

Waitlisted. Please post if your waitlist order converts. Was kicking myself for not ordering yesterday.

The link on the Sideshow page should change over to the non exclusive version.... some people may think that the figure is sold out completely if they click that link.

People should not sweat over getting the exclusive or not. It comes with a guitar and there is no way people are doing to pose him with it. I foresee it sitting in the box for all eternity.

The link on the Sideshow page should change over to the non exclusive version.... some people may think that the figure is sold out completely if they click that link.

People should not sweat over getting the exclusive or not. It comes with a guitar and there is no way people are doing to pose him with it. I foresee it sitting in the box for all eternity.

Until Future McFly is released. People will display him watching himself play guitar from the past and present!

I would kill for a 1/6 version of the "I think he took that guys wallet!" guy. :lol

:lol :lecture

Lesterbttf2.jpg

2015 "Marty Jr. Look"
1885 "Clint Eastwood"
I would buy about 1/2 of those.

It upsets me that I missed out on the exclusive. This was the one item that I was set to buy, day one... no doubts or hesitations. I jumped on the wait list right as it went up so hopefully it will convert before it's close to the shipping date. I hate the uncertainty.

This does not look like Michael j fox, I think you need to take your hot toys tinted glasses off

It upsets me that I missed out on the exclusive. This was the one item that I was set to buy, day one... no doubts or hesitations. I jumped on the wait list right as it went up so hopefully it will convert before it's close to the shipping date. I hate the uncertainty.

If you were one of the first on the wait list you have nothing to worry about.

Back