Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally the excitement has hit me for this figure. My girlfriend just sent me this picture.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433197284.461638.jpg

:yess:

Glad I took that pic of Marty with the clock. In the photo I noticed the top button of his life preserver was falling off...

Just repaired it with a bit of Krazy glue.

I have a feeling this won't be the last button to start coming off. Be careful friends...

Marty's here, came packed out in super pristine condition. I'll never go back to bare HT shippers again.

Anyway, couldn't be happier to finally have this 80s icon in my collection. Bring on the DeL -- I'm ready. And don't forget to DO DOC or all this will fall short.

Will break out the SLR tomorrow for some better pics, but I finally got to unbox my figure. Loving this piece so much, but then again, I'm biased as all heck.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433218222.194862.jpg

great figure! Really a grail for me, Hot toys did a tremendous job! only thing left is to add some logos and labels when needed and Marty will be McFly!

MJ1_0954.jpg
MJ1_0956.jpg
MJ1_0957.jpg
MJ1_0958.jpg
MJ1_0959.jpg

Back