Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe you put Thrawn in prison. *sigh* I guess that's what happens when Disney jettisoned the old Star Wars canon.

Everyone looks great though!

LOL

All of the comments are cracking me up. Thank you. I needed that. And yes, there is definitely one missing character.

tumblr_n9qqvgmplV1scakp3o2_400.gif

tumblr_ne2n4uF4kn1scakp3o2_500.gif

I'm surprised there haven't been 3rd party kits yet, for Ravagers outfit's or even a short jacket. Doesn't look like Hot Toys is going to be doing anything.

everytime i see this thread bumped, i get alittle hope that someone is posting news &/or pics of this haha

This question might have been answered already but I couldn't find it. I picked one of these up, NIB, and when I opened him up there was a lot of what I suspect to be dried glue residue around a few of the buttons on his jacket. Does anyone have a good way to get rid of it?

Thank you

Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectibl...

Ignore post

I was lucky to find one on Amazon today.
Just $50 more than the original price.
Should be here by Friday!
Gamora will be here by Tuesday.
All I'll be waiting for is Drax.

Back