Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I snapped up a Star Lord off the For Sale/Trade forum (thanks again HDGuy!) and it arrived today. Spent the afternoon fooling around with different poses and props and such. I dare say he may just be my new favourite in my 1/6 collection.

Absolutely love this figure! The face sculpt is spot on! Love trying out different poses!

View attachment 266675

If only Hot Toys don't ruin excellent figures with unnecessary ugly neck joints. If they showed some common sense and made the head and neck 1 piece this would be perfect. Too many of their figures only look great only from the front because of this.

I love my Star-Lord figure, but I do think there's room to improve in the headsculpt. So I'll probably be really tempted to buy the new figure if they upgrade it.

I will never get rid of this Star-Lord, so I'll most likely end up with both.

I wonder how Chronicle Collectibles' Owen from Jurassic World is gonna look. Might be a good alternative for those unhappy with the Quill sculpt.

Back