Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketlaugh_take1.gif

Might be getting hold of one of these, loose though. Would a box be hard to source later and what price should I be looking at?

Or should I look for a boxed one?

Thanks!

Might be getting hold of one of these, loose though. Would a box be hard to source later and what price should I be looking at?

Or should I look for a boxed one?

Thanks!

You'd end up spending the same. Just buy it boxed.

These must be very hard to find now. Hopefully there's one made for GotG 2 for everyone who missed out on this one.

These must be very hard to find now. Hopefully there's one made for GotG 2 for everyone who missed out on this one.

Of course we'll get a GotG2 one. I always thought the sculpt was kinda soft and the way HT has been improving I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. By then Gamora's arms will hopefully be worked out too.

I was happy with the Peter sculpt, though there will always be improvements made in time. They'll probably end up looking like like real life mini humans in a few years lol.

I did buy this when first released, but even if I didn't, I'd have to shell out however much he's selling for now. def a must have imo :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure they'll likely produce another round of GotG figures. I personally will pass on them though, as they're a group that I'm only going to collect one time around.

I was happy with the Peter sculpt, though there will always be improvements made in time. They'll probably end up looking like like real life mini humans in a few years lol.

That's the first time I've heard the non-helmeted sculpt referred to as the "Peter sculpt". :lol

But yeah, I thought it was relatively decent. I think his sideburns could have been a bit longer and his face a bit more scruffy, but otherwise, it's good. They already look like miniature humans to me. :)

I did buy this when first released, but even if I didn't, I'd have to shell out however much he's selling for now. def a must have imo :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I PO'd him Day 1 and I swear its the one figure I will never get tired of owning, still one of the best figures of 2015 :rock

Could anyone suggest where I could get hold of some replacement buttons, the little gold ones on his jacket, mine has a few missing.

Back