Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weird request. Is there a database out there of the hot toys instruction booklets? Bought star lord used but no booklet came. Would like to at least take a peek at it

starlord_zps4crpzpx9.jpg

I am loving the detail on this figure, but the pose-ability on Starlord is quite tricky, at least for me, so far.

There's the wind up. And the pitch...:lol

Great picture! :duff

Great picture JP!

Yeah, I concur. The head sculpt is decent, but could have been better I felt. The lack of the orange ear pads on the headphones also bothers me. Overall, it's still a great figure though.

Needs Marty McFly in there as well, seeing as Chris Pratt was said to have used that character as influence as well... :lol

Needs Marty McFly in there as well, seeing as Chris Pratt was said to have used that character as influence as well... :lol

:lol

In the words of Han, I can arrange that! I'll have to get Marty out of the box to shoot a few pics, and put Pratt's sculpt on Star-Lord as well.

Hey all. I'm fairly new to the 1/6 scale collecting so I'm late to the game for Star Lord but I really want to get him. Is EBay my only option? Willing to spend around $300. Thanks!

Back