Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those of you looking for him at retail prices, he can be found at gohastings.

Guardians Of The Galaxy Star-Lord 1/6 Scale Action Figure - goHastings

This is a legitimate store, although they don't do great quality control...there are many stories in that issue on this forum.

But, he is going for crazy prices...want Freaks to get him before the scalpers (although some freaks are scalpers).

This is a real store (southern USA). Totally legit (but sometimes they send you store displayed figures or damaged boxes). They are really good with returns too. They'll take anything back for a full refund.

Do they have real time stock status online? I've been looking for this figure at a decent price.

They're legitimate.

Sometimes you get stuff that they have displayed already at their store, but that's very rare and probably only for very low stock figures.

Returns are free and easy.

For those of you looking for him at retail prices, he can be found at gohastings.

Guardians Of The Galaxy Star-Lord 1/6 Scale Action Figure - goHastings

This is a legitimate store, although they don't do great quality control...there are many stories in that issue on this forum.

But, he is going for crazy prices...want Freaks to get him before the scalpers (although some freaks are scalpers).

Thanks for the tip. I ordered SL from them and it arrived today.:yess: No shipper box(was not expecting it anyways) and some slight box damage but the figure is sealed and looks new. I still haven't opened him yet. Now I have to get Gamora.

20525443950_460aeb9c44_c.jpg

Thanks for the tip. I ordered SL from them and it arrived today.:yess: No shipper box(was not expecting it anyways) and some slight box damage but the figure is sealed and looks new. I still haven't opened him yet. Now I have to get Gamora.

20525443950_460aeb9c44_c.jpg

Congrats!! I like to check the stock at stores (always interested in what sells out). This was available for a few days after I posted. Glad you got a good one. :clap. Now we wait for Drax!!

Congrats!! I like to check the stock at stores (always interested in what sells out). This was available for a few days after I posted. Glad you got a good one. :clap. Now we wait for Drax!!

I still need Gamora, but funds are low since many of my pre orders started arriving at near the same time and getting a prop replica of Star Lord's helmet.:thud:
Hopefully in a few months she will still be available at retail.

Something that has been bothering me for a while on this guy is he face paint application. Chris Pratt had sideburns in the film... Hair was a bit messy.

I couldn't pinpoint it till now but this guy reminds me of a different Chris... Chris O'Donell...

6b06be4419abf5b9e417c5cc52ce9251.jpg

Has anyone tried to modify the paint to make him looks bit more like Mr. Pratt?

Back