Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea I guess it depends on who you get. The only way I can see taking a picture is with the head on the body showing it flopped down.

Yeah, like you catch someone in a good mood. I have gotten some replacements from calling too...that's what I thought would happen in this case. They should treat everyone the same.

I think I will try calling again and push for the replacement...or maybe, I will send a little video of the head flopping around. Thanks for the info though, it's good to know that I should be able to get a replacement. I almost bought one of of Ebay the other day.

Good to know, cause I just asked for a replacement masked head sculpt too! Did you send a picture? They want me to send them a picture...but it's not really something that shows up in a picture.

Oh wow I thought it was just mine! Had a loose mask head also. But I just put a thin piece of tissue in the socket and it holds fine.

Weird that a batch has smaller neck pegs.

And yeah I had an issue with his gauntlet...when I bent his arm the strap furthest up his arm came undone. I didn't even see any glue applied in that spot. No biggie just a small nuisance.

Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectibl...

I've been dealing with Sideshow for a week trying to send a Star-Lord back. Maybe I should just call like some of you others. I'll try tomorrow, that would be three business days since I've last emailed them.

On the bright side, I've finally found a way to display him that I like! I'm just waiting for his display case to be built now.

ddd6d70ce4e8c11fbabd306d35fcbdcb.jpg

Re: Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectibl...

I've been dealing with Sideshow for a week trying to send a Star-Lord back. Maybe I should just call like some of you others. I'll try tomorrow, that would be three business days since I've last emailed them.

awww... I seen Sab4279 and I thought there would be some pics :thud:

:lol

Hope you get that sorted Sabrina :hi5:

Re: Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectibl...

awww... I seen Sab4279 and I thought there would be some pics :thud:

:lol

Hope you get that sorted Sabrina :hi5:

I shall post some now. I've been trying not to overload this forum with my pics. Haha!

Why not?!?!?

I figured you all might get tired of the same poster posting? And I don't want to come off arrogant and bragging (I'm really not), I really just like sharing my photos!

I figured you all might get tired of the same poster posting? And I don't want to come off arrogant and bragging (I'm really not), I really just like sharing my photos!

haha :rotfl
maybe if there crappy pics.... but yours are the best :clap
can't get enough :woo

Here's a couple for you guys, especially Brainiac :1-1: :lol

Star-Lord is modeling for you all. :lol
IMG_3763-Edit.jpg

I don't think I've posted any non-full body shots, so...
IMG_3703-Edit.jpg

I'm starting to lose track of which ones I've posted already. :lol:lol:lol

sorry if it's been discussed... but anyone have an idea what is up with the lights for the helmet sculpt? turn them on and they are fine for about 30 seconds then start going dim... shut them off for a minute then repeat the same gig?

sorry if it's been discussed... but anyone have an idea what is up with the lights for the helmet sculpt? turn them on and they are fine for about 30 seconds then start going dim... shut them off for a minute then repeat the same gig?

yeah that would be Hot Toys crappy batteries.....

no i don't think its the batteries... these are brand new.
if you shut it off for a min then turn back on, they work like normal and fade away again after 20 seconds or so...

Back