Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! This will look with Thanos. Wish I could do the same. Unfortunately, I already missed out the tesseract & aether.

Can someone still provide me a link from a European seller... It seems after the cancelation due to overdemand that I can't this guy anywhere...
PM

A while back,
I saw someone talking about, that it would be great for a way to display all the MCU Infnity Stones/Gems/Items.
I was thinking about that exact thing, when I received Star Lord from Hong Kong last december, and it had the Orb (Power), having already the Aether (Reality?), Tesseract (Space) and Scepter (Mind?)

Infinity Stones - Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki

So I contacted Seth Stoneberger on Facebook, creator of Stoney's Stands (https://www.facebook.com/StoneysStands), who makes different acrylic display stands to show off accesory's and extra headsculpts.

I had the idea in my mind, and he excuted it perfectly!
My idea was to display it with the villains of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, but it also looks cool with The Guardians!

Here are a couple of pics:

Dude that is so good! I bet they'd look even better with Thanos lording it over them :yess:

Seriously though, excellent display!

those look so cool.......... great you got back into photography eh? :hi5:

I forgot how much I love it. If only I had my old camera equipment. Oh well, I make due with what I got.

Why? the orb is lighting his right side of face correctly, 2nd light source (sun?) is lighting the left side of his body? :dunno
Looks good to me. :rock

That was my thought exactly. Thanks! :hi5:

THAT is ******* cool :horror

Thank you! :hi5:

Quick pic of my modded Walkman and headphones. Repainted the Walkman and added decals. Made the orange ear pieces out of cut up foam ear plugs.

16831972226_a521027399_c.jpg

Quick pic of my modded Walkman and headphones. Repainted the Walkman and added decals. Made the orange ear pieces out of cut up foam ear plugs.

That looks awesome! Can I ask what you used to keep the ear plugs on the headphones?

Thanks guys! Glad you like the walkman!

That looks awesome! Can I ask what you used to keep the ear plugs on the headphones?

I cut off a thin strip of the ear plug, put krazy glue on the side of the earpiece and wrapped it around. Then I cut a round piece off to fill in the inside and glued it in. Kind of a pain to cut smoothly but I think it worked out pretty good in the end.

Thanks guys! Glad you like the walkman!

I cut off a thin strip of the ear plug, put krazy glue on the side of the earpiece and wrapped it around. Then I cut a round piece off to fill in the inside and glued it in. Kind of a pain to cut smoothly but I think it worked out pretty good in the end.

Thanks for sharing! I'll be heading out after work to get the materials to try this.

Great figure...the whole time I was waiting to get this guy, I just knew that I was only going to display him with the Chris Pratt HS...but the helmeted head is so much better...IMO.

Great figure...the whole time I was waiting to get this guy, I just knew that I was only going to display him with the Chris Pratt HS...but the helmeted head is so much better...IMO.
Those pics look great. Still trying to decide if I want this guy. I'm more of an Iron Man guy, but Starlord does look good. And a shout out to a fellow member of the Triad of NC.

Back