Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys for the feedback! And here's a "Holla Back At Ya," GDZILLA95!!! Us NC Freaks gotta stick together, lol! :hi5:You should definitely get this guy if you get the chance. He's awesome in hand!!!

43853140a2c5f51ff887ab312ae08776.jpg

:wave

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...awesome-mix-vol-2-package-update-12-a-12.html

Sure man! To see it being used would be a great compliment! Thank you for making my day.

Awesome! :hi5:

Also, I just noticed that you took off the arm armor, I need to try that sometime.

These two are inspired by your pose.

I call this one Evil Star-Lord :lol
IMG_3644-Edit.jpg

Also, his helmet will only stay lit for about a minute, hence the inconsistency of the lights.
IMG_3659-Edit.jpg

And then there's this one from the same photo session.
IMG_3690-Edit.jpg

Oh, if I am posting too many photos, I apologize. I like sharing my work.

evil star lord looks great man although that last pic of him strutting is my favorite. yea I left the arm brace off because it looked sleeker and more symetrical.

Thanks guys! Glad you like the walkman!

I cut off a thin strip of the ear plug, put krazy glue on the side of the earpiece and wrapped it around. Then I cut a round piece off to fill in the inside and glued it in. Kind of a pain to cut smoothly but I think it worked out pretty good in the end.

You have done a great job, as soon as my decals arrive I'm going to use your photo as a guide, hopefully I will be able to get as good a result as yours.

Awesome! :hi5:
Also, I just noticed that you took off the arm armor, I need to try that sometime.
These two are inspired by your pose.
I call this one Evil Star-Lord :lol
View attachment 173661
Also, his helmet will only stay lit for about a minute, hence the inconsistency of the lights.
View attachment 173662
And then there's this one from the same photo session.
View attachment 173663
Oh, if I am posting too many photos, I apologize. I like sharing my work.
I really like the last one, focus, lighting and pose, all perfect.....

haha the more the better I say :hi5: Those are great snaps Sabrina :clap
Evil Starlord :rolleyes2 Funny :lol

Can someone post a side pic of this guy with the helmet on? I need to see if the neck joint is visible. I know HT always avoid such pictures but there is no need for people here to do the same.

After an almost endless search I managed to get hold of this guy at last; although it will cost me a hefty penny.
Does the coat have 'heavy wiring' throughout?

Back