Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a shot of mine with Gamora :)
image.jpg

Let me know your thoughts guys

Nice review dude! Cool.

Gonna cancel my EX with Sideshow once my HK seller gets me a tracking# for the one I'm buying direct. This figure looks awesome and I'm getting too impatient:lol

Plus, I ended up saving $17 and don't have to wait in limbo for these dock issues anymore so there's that.

Just got cleared out of customs. He's almost here you guys! This was actually the fastest a figure has come to the US from Hong Kong. I'm definitely buying from Animarket more regularly now.

This is nuts. First time ever I am ordering direct from Sideshow and now this. I guess it would be delayed no matter what since every retailer relies on Sideshow anyway. Sideshow really needs to get those re-routed somehow.

I'm sure getting ships/containers re-routed will be too much more money than its worth and an apology email is all we'll get and will just have to wait it out.

That's the first "in-hand" shot of Gamora I've seen where the hair looks good...

Aww shucks!
It takes a little futzing but I'm not the greatest at stuff like that but it wasn't too bad at all, I didn't use water or product (there's product already in it) but I think if I do I could get it to look even nicer.
Tbh it took me longer to flatten down (didn't like it the 'poofing' out) & style black widows hair.

Well it is definitely not a coincidence that 3 Australians on the waitlist have not had theirs converted. Everyone on the waitlist received that email and those that did not cancel to to get the cheaper regular still remained on the waitlist. The regular Starlord is no longer available to be shipped to Australia, so it looks like our waitlists will not be fulfilled.

I have written to SSC, but have not received a reply as of yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey, my waitlist for the Star-Lord EX just converted yesterday! :clap I got on the waitlist early August 2014. Perhaps there was a waitlist cancellation from Australia since that's where I ordered from.

Looks like the regular Star-Lord is available to ship to Australia now too. Only thing not really helping right now is the weak Australian dollar, makes collecting more expensive. And, the largest distributor in Australia, PopCultcha, has now increased their prices on some Hot Toys collectibles to make up for the weak exchange rate...

Hey, my waitlist for the Star-Lord EX just converted yesterday! :clap I got on the waitlist early August 2014. Perhaps there was a waitlist cancellation from Australia since that's where I ordered from.

Looks like the regular Star-Lord is available to ship to Australia now too. Only thing not really helping right now is the weak Australian dollar, makes collecting more expensive. And, the largest distributor in Australia, PopCultcha, has now increased their prices on some Hot Toys collectibles to make up for the weak exchange rate...

Hey congrats on the conversion :) Yes, there must of been an Aussie cancellation and I did notice the regular was back to be shipped there. I imagine there have been a lot of cancellations because of the dollar drop.

I noticed Popcultcha have upped their prices. They upped the DeLorean to 1K, which is ridiculous as I've found it much cheaper through other distributors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back