Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys just wanted to share my figure review for HT Star-Lord. I hope ya enjoy it and feel free to subscribe to my channel.
Thank You
Hot Toys Star-Lord MMS 255 Review - YouTube

Just watched your review (and subscribed) - nice job....still waiting on Sideshow to go raid that boat....hope it's soon. In the meantime, appreciate the in depth-look,

whats the story on the docks... im lost

A couple of biker gangs from the Four Corner states banded together around October of 2014 and have taken to raiding trucks leaving California ports. They found it much easier to unload plastic crack instead of real crack so mainly target Hot Toys. On eBay, sellers claiming to be from Hong Kong are often actually located in warehouses in New Mexico and Arizona where they stash everything. They usually leave Hasbro shipments alone now because of the poor quality but still hit and burn their convoys for fun.

A couple of biker gangs from the Four Corner states banded together around October of 2014 and have taken to raiding trucks leaving California ports. They found it much easier to unload plastic crack instead of real crack so mainly target Hot Toys. On eBay, sellers claiming to be from Hong Kong are often actually located in warehouses in New Mexico and Arizona where they stash everything. They usually leave Hasbro shipments alone now because of the poor quality but still hit and burn their convoys for fun.

Lol what?

Damn bikers! Ruining it for everyone.

Damnit, he's onto us. Guess I'd better start packing up that warehouse so I can get the merch outta here fast. Ugh, it's so hard cramming all that stuff onto the back of a bike.

:lol great post

I'm looking forward to this dock issue clearing up so that Star Lord can make his way into my collection.

Sadly, my HT Star-Lord is stuck at the Long Beach Port. But on the bright side, Chris Pratt RT'd one of the photos that my Son and I shot before the Super Bowl. Sadly for Mr. Pratt, this photo did not ring true. ;)

IMG_5132.jpg

Back